Map which I was touching here and there is not last map posted, it's a previous one different from final, irrelevant to fallback. For me after doing a few On-Line tests I could see the same problem - Monsters OUT of RANGE. What is doable here except adding karma and making monsters to hunt players ? Which means is not for my game grounds, not everyone allows "sniping" in servers, some dude here even wants to stop it... and for MonsterHunt you, admins, should allow this freedom to player because monster is not complaining in forums
. You are cheating enough this game already with "mutators", by allowing zooming is nothing evil than the chance to not see monster ambushing you from your left or right because of closed FOV, so player will self limiting in using such feature - else this is one of maps requiring such things.
Changes (at some previous AMC - no longer posted):
- removed MonsterWaypoint Position 0 - read again what Shrimp said - it's Position 1 for starting A.I. race not 0.
- Diamond from base is net compatible and rotating (not with 50000 but 5000).
- IntroDude is another guy - net compatible.
- Position 4 is at Bottom ( first Level nearby crystal ) and paths linked properly (if Editor is moron XC_PathBuilder is the answer - like in tunnel) - else triggers have been adjusted a bit - the one with no Event is removed.
- PulseGun a bit Moved from slant.
- paths through tunnel are available for human tester and more convinced A.I..
- gravity from tunnel should not make pawn like a balloon levitating, will cause collision issues if a player is moron or a bot is blocking exit - this is not the best idea for multiplayer.
- rotated SpawnPoints and removed navigation data and Tags set to all of them.
- PlayerStarts (all) are also out of navigation data and UPPER located for preventing any telefrag of any roamer fresh spawned when other one spawns immediately.
- Movers are - loved automated by builder so I did not count how many fixes are here.
- Trees - oh... gulp... I loved a bit their PrePivot in order to have a proper collision cylinder which they don't have and rounding cylinder.
- I changed all battle zone into a single semi-solid - too much load and BSP cuts in original.
- all straight stairs have merged polygons, as the rest of co-planar surfaces.
- All BBoyShar...crap have been deleted and lights have been imported from CM4 as suggested - no bugs no crashes here. It's BBoyShare not Shars and... Mylevel these if you need them. Discussions about packages can be open if people are interested. Barbie for sure will report a lot of "scientific" magic which jesters were doing over years.
- death from Bottom is a default ZoneInfo tweaked to be killer.
- some modified sprites have been reverted because they are not nice masked like that, and changes were not useful at all.
- decollided factories - already trigger is doing ignition.
Due to these MAIN "Attack Range" problems I did not wasted time with last AWC map. Perhaps I sustain idea about re-creating a similar Level according to native good ranges from UT in order to make A.I. more sensitive and "brushing" with less mixed polygons.