Played the map and it was fun for the most part. Didn't have any issues with missing files.
Fun to see the W00t series being worked on for a map, I always liked the strong colors, but w00t Gameplay was always a bit on/off for me; especially since I have never played it online. Loved the moving monks in the monasteries.
As far as suggestions go:
- The Ambushpoints both need team & priority values, otherwise they won't be used. Bsniping is optional but might help if a bot keeps killing itself with a rocketlauncher
- Bots rarely use the side areas unless they spawn there. You could check SmartAlternatePaths as per Fragnbrag (I think he also uses those in his latest CTF; but I do not know where to currently get it as a standalone download) to make the bots a little smarter. The other side areas were nice populated, though, and have seen solid action over the course of the matches I've played.
- I've seen a lot of bots running around with just the impact hammer. While it's a valid strategy due to all the fixed jumping paths, a few more ammo packs around the map might help
- There are a good amount of player starts that do not have a weapon in sight when you spawn, playerstart 25 and 26 are examples of this. Maybe place a Minigun there?
- Haven't checked the rooftop area, but if it is giving you trouble you could switch it out with a skyzone that kills after a few seconds.
- visually, the area around the flag could use some love. You could decorate the alcoves near the belt and RL, as well as the area directly benath the flag (near Pathnode7, for example).