Map looks amazing, but sadly it's not being shared

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Map looks amazing, but sadly it's not being shared

Post by EvilGrins »

Chamberly wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:45 amI didn't find the download.
That's because there is no download. Did you not see the subject line of this thread?

He mentioned, though, there's more than 1 version so I'm hoping some other version is available.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Gustavo6046 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:46 pm ... marksman 1000 if the map is ever publicly released????? Let's find out in the next episode of~.....
Don't worry, it won't work, keep dreaming, boys... such an example is CTF-AYeti which everyone can see, so this is not the first attempt at nothing useful, there were more. This is visible if you look at that image from Editor, that one shows up how big is this one and will react almost in the same way as others having even a smaller size, unless it will be used some zoning tricks. As usual Gusty shows up talking about persons not about topic. In such "maps" usually I don't have big plans - keep working at a map 10 years, no problem - more work, more bugs, and let me know the deal when you'll be over a 32 bits number :lol2: Max_Points limit and so on.
EvilGrins wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:57 am That's because there is no download.
Don't be sad, she cannot understand the TITLE.
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

EvilGrins wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:57 am
Chamberly wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:45 amI didn't find the download.
That's because there is no download. Did you not see the subject line of this thread?

He mentioned, though, there's more than 1 version so I'm hoping some other version is available.
I thought it was per meaning of 'it's not getting enough love' so it was needing to be downloaded and played. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

He's got multiple maps on his FB page, they're all beautiful, and I've been running searches for map titles listed but so far it doesn't appear that anyone has these maps on their sites.

I also found this unrelated gem:
https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/150116.html

Back on topic: His maps are being built for Unreal not ut99, but a lot of U1 stuff can be used in UT so that's not a big deal. Just can't find them anywhere.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

sektor2111 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:50 am As usual Gusty shows up talking about persons not about topic.
Nah mate, I just thought what you said was funny, no bad vibes man.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction