Looking for a dm map bark at the moon

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Looking for a dm map bark at the moon

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

Hi guys I'm looking for a dm map for my sniper server I think it's called bark at the moon.

It has a space shuttle standing upright in the middle that you can go in and also a rocket outside with some hangers all around it and some planes in it as I say I think it's called bark at the the moon can anyone help thanks.

P.s I have looked around a bit online but no luck
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Looking for a dm map bark at the moon

Post by OjitroC »

sxshank marvin wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:37 am Hi guys I'm looking for a dm map for my sniper server I think it's called bark at the moon.

It has a space shuttle standing upright in the middle that you can go in and also a rocket outside with some hangers all around it and some planes in it as I say I think it's called bark at the the moon can anyone help thanks.
You're right - it is DM-Bark_At_The_Moon. I've got two versions - from ACE and (lol). If you have no luck in finding it on-line, I can post them here later today (would need to check the dependencies for each of them as they have different music and possibly textures as well).
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

I think the one I've played had the song bark at the moon on it if you could post them in here would be great thanks
Delacroix
Adept
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Post by Delacroix »

I'm interested in both versions. Particularly the lol one but both will be cool.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

sxshank marvin wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:24 pm I think the one I've played had the song bark at the moon on it if you could post them in here would be great thanks
On checking, they both have the same music, which is good.

I've checked dependencies and have bundled both maps and other files altogether in one zip. I've included textures which appear to me not to be default or common textures. The map names are slightly altered in that the clan tags, other than the letters like ACE for example, are replaced by normal brackets ( ( ) ) rather than the square brackets or other symbols that may have been in the original tag - I do this so they appear in alphabetical order in my DM map folder (just my pedantic way of keeping things relatively 'clean', as it were).

Here they are
BarkatMoon Maps.zip
(25.91 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
If you find that something is missing, let me know.
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

Thank you so much for that
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

hi mate when i put the map in my server it says connection failed then when i rconnect it works must be the server i guess
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

sxshank marvin wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm hi mate when i put the map in my server it says connection failed then when i rconnect it works must be the server i guess
Sorry, can't help you with that - I don't play online so have never played either map online - as far as I recall, I didn't have any problems with these maps though it is quite a long time since I've played them.
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

hi mate i found the map on unreal archive and it seems to be working on the server now strange but im a happy bunny lol
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

sxshank marvin wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:21 am hi mate i found the map on unreal archive and it seems to be working on the server now strange but im a happy bunny lol
That's good - perhaps the reason it didn't work on the server before is that there is a space in the map name?