Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 am
- Personal rank: Bunny Tracker
- Location: Australia
Just thought i'd share something i'm working on outside of BT maps.
Let me know what to change,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Favourite-Weapons: Sniper & Shock Rifle
Favourite-Games: UT-GOTY & VietCong
- Posts: 8007
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Posts: 792
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm
- Personal rank: Dialed in.
Maybe a bit dark, but need to test this out.
Iam into remakes of originals
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:19 am
- Personal rank: Retired/inactive
- Location: Somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away...
Not looking too bad so far. I would love to play on this map when it's finished and released.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega." ~Xan Kriegor
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 pm
Always nice to see a remake of a classic just make sure you fix any pre-existing issues if any.
- Posts: 9869
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Now that looks interesting.
A temple theme for StalwartXL.