- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:21 am
https://web.archive.org/web/20010215034 ... /faceless/
This is the only media I could find of the map:
https://web.archive.org/web/20030111115 ... persg1.jpg
I can't find the map anywhere, does anyone somehow still have this map stashed somewhere?
- Posts: 5513
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
- Location: On the roof.
https://unrealarchive.org/maps/unreal-t ... 4d891.html
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:56 am
On a side note, I get very low volume with the hyperbore.umx, also used in maps like Deck_40 and Bralta. It does not matter what version of UT I use. Is this normal?
- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
And a mention of the map edit here: https://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=3084
- Posts: 8240
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Went through UnrealArchive's listings of Faceless' maps, hoping to get an email to write him directly and ask him about it... but couldn't find anything current. His listed email is @'d to PlanetUnreal, but that's not there anymore.