[Release]DM-Station64

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
TankBeef
Adept

Re: [Release]DM-Station64

Post by TankBeef » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:57 pm

First of all, happy holidays to all!!! :D A nice day for playing lots of UT. :wink:
You know, it has been a pleasure to beta test maps for Pikko. It is even more of a treat when you get to see the final version of the map and it is SOLID!!! One gets to see the various stages of development, of the idea, suggestions, "Tank, what do you think of this? Is it ok? Is it too much? Think others will like it?". This is awesome, it really is.
After saying this, hey, anyone here who wants me to beta test their maps, I will be glad to, will do my best. :tu: You can be sure, anything you want to keep confidential I will, and I don't share private files with anyone, I am very respectful of that. Just let me know. We still need more maps for this game, believe it or not.

sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:13 pm

So... what Oijtroc says confirms what I'm saying - IN ORIGINAL UT these are BLACK (Either way White) - I'm not using any 469 and then... In game or In Editor for me they are BLACK. - D3D9 Editor, OpenGL in game. Logs printed by 469 are just a clean evidence about something wrong.

As U227 does damage for D3D render in what it does with MyLevel textures (that's why I won't update anything there anymore), here we go in the same stage with 469 - if something was imported from there or... even using original Goblin.

This means that several Players might have a game-crash at this point which for me is way NO GO. Okay... textures are going to be UT-ified back as they should because you cannot ask to every single player to do an update which might cause other damage just because of "new stuff".
Last edited by sektor2111 on Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pikko
Experienced
Personal rank: Old ClanMan

Post by Pikko » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:20 pm

TankBeef wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:57 pm
First of all, happy holidays to all!!! :D A nice day for playing lots of UT. :wink:
You know, it has been a pleasure to beta test maps for Pikko. It is even more of a treat when you get to see the final version of the map and it is SOLID!!! One gets to see the various stages of development, of the idea, suggestions, "Tank, what do you think of this? Is it ok? Is it too much? Think others will like it?". This is awesome, it really is.
After saying this, hey, anyone here who wants me to beta test their maps, I will be glad to, will do my best. :tu: You can be sure, anything you want to keep confidential I will, and I don't share private files with anyone, I am very respectful of that. Just let me know. We still need more maps for this game, believe it or not.
Thanks TB :tu:

From the Readme:
**//
=======================================================================
+ Small +
+ 4-8 Players +
+ Use of Custom Files +
+ Buildt in UED 2.0 v436 , D3D. Tested in 469b +
=======================================================================
**//

EDIT:
Forgot to say this .! I would highly recommend Tank. A true Gentleman. :tu:
Last edited by Pikko on Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Yep... Problem looks solved over here...
St64_UT.PNG
But I want to do other checks OpenGL, D3D.

Edit: Confirmed - All Stable and Visible in both Editor and Game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.