Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:12 pm
i wanted to share with you CTF-OutRun][.
Special thanks goes to Dr. Pikko and Aspide for tipps & tricks
Hope you like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 2989
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm
Very nice - what one could describe, in a positive sense, as a retro map - close in look, layout and feel to some of the default UT maps. Largely open but with some cover and smaller spaces so opportunities for long and medium range, as well as close, combat - a nice touch is the view and sounds of the external environment
- Posts: 10141
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
I just wanted to say it has some Pikko aesthetic resemblance.
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
- Personal rank: C12H16N2
- Location: Brazil