Bunny Track mapping content

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
dxej
Average
Personal rank: Retired

Re: Bunny Track mapping content

Post by dxej »

NuLL is a very experienced mapper, All of his maps are awesome, if they arent flawless :D.. good visuals, and very tricky sometimes :D

I've just finished off my latest work ( actually it was a fix of one i designed in 2007 lol )

BT-AnnanC_vF3
Not my best map tough, deu i basicly designed CTF maps trough they years.. but if you ever played BT, it is work trying a shot on building one your own.. :D
Latest map » CTF-Sanctum
Work in Progress » A BT Map in Gray & White style ; a w00tabulous map ; a regular CTF map & another big project.
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

dxej wrote:NuLL is a very experienced mapper, All of his maps are awesome, if they arent flawless :D.. good visuals, and very tricky sometimes :D

I've just finished off my latest work ( actually it was a fix of one i designed in 2007 lol )

BT-AnnanC_vF3
Not my best map tough, deu i basicly designed CTF maps trough they years.. but if you ever played BT, it is work trying a shot on building one your own.. :D
Flawless? if I hear something like that I get my "I bet that this map is not that good" illness. Seriously, its impossible to make a flawless map, you never stop learning. No matter if you think that of your own stuff or other modders work. Although in most cases unexperienced modders like nearly everything. If you get better to begin to "bellyache" (both of your own stuff and other work).
Result: You find yourself whats not that good and get better.

BTW: Screenshots. A golden rule to showcase your maps. Show screenshots of your work.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
dxej
Average
Personal rank: Retired

Post by dxej »

i used the wrong wordchoise than ;p sorry for that!

ill upp soem screenies
Latest map » CTF-Sanctum
Work in Progress » A BT Map in Gray & White style ; a w00tabulous map ; a regular CTF map & another big project.