Released: DM-1on1-Angeldust

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Re: Released: DM-1on1-Angeldust

Post by GenMoKai »

Ah im finaly home and i can download this map!

First of all im very happy to see you post a map here agian ;) as usual it has some nice effects ect... we all know that ;) even that cool sunflare thingy what shadow CANT see is very great! I always love those footstepsound if they are different then the original UT steps

Great architecture, good texturing... the music give me somekind of... Wheels of Time feeling (the whole map imo) i dont found any large bugs... wich can be annoying... overall it is a good map but there are some small things wich i aint that happy about it

First of all... the map is a bit to much close combat for me... to small (i normaly love it... but for some reason.. i dont know what... i dont like it in here)
And the second is... that angel in the middle... It might be better if it has his own better texture... those wings looks plain and to simple for me... i think if the angel had some nice of "wing" texture it would be better imo, but i dont know if you made this angel yourself or if its imported from a other game or whatever

Overall... a good map ;) not your best but still its a very nice one! I hope there will be more here around
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Filipe
Experienced
Personal rank: Death knight

Post by Filipe »

What can we say? Revelation
FraGnBraG
Inhuman
Personal rank: Good news everyone!

Post by FraGnBraG »

We can say happy Birthday Revelation :tu: