• MH-[ASLYE]TURBINE • WIP - OFFICIAL TOPIC •

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
ASLY

• MH-[ASLYE]TURBINE • WIP - OFFICIAL TOPIC •

Post by ASLY »

I currently working on my Stronger Monster Hunt Map. Long time ago I working on this map, sadly I don't have too much time and I have a lot To-Do List.
The map is a long water & slime zoned labyrinth with strong monsters. I want to make that map very special map. There is some features what I made for this map.
Over 60 weapon available in the map, Secret zones, Strong monsters (Customized), Active "Team" gameplay.
The map have much *.u file so the map will be have a large size. Right now it's 150-160MB (Zipped).
I have for every file permission and I represent every Author for every file in the ReadMe file.
I trying to finish that map quickly, only just "some" To-Do List I have for the map.
Here is some WIP screenshots and the To-Do List from the map. I made the screenshots without monsters, and the pictures are in HighQuality.
Hope everyone waiting this map and enjoy the map when it's finished.

To-Do List:
  • Make More Room
  • Make More Secretzone
  • Setup Monsters
  • Details + Decorations
  • Test Playing
  • Problems + BUG's FIX
  • ReadMe File
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tim-_-
Average

Re: • MH-[ASLYE]TURBINE • WIP - OFFICIAL TOPIC •

Post by Tim-_- »

Wow gorgeous map man!!! I beg you... modify it and enter it into GU's iCTF mapping competition! :lol2: :tu: :rock: :gj:
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

Looks great, but I'd say many coronas are inadequate for their lightsources. The big orange one on the third screen for instance.
I see many bits of previous maps that have been taken and reworked, it looks great with this wet theme :)
You must construct additional pylons.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

It's looking very interesting, specially in the lighting department. :gj:
KingJosh
Skilled

Post by KingJosh »

omg it looks perfect!! turbine was always one my favorite maps, I like the super turbine your making. cant wait untill it released

:gj:
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

looks great as soon as its released ill be playing it on our MH server!
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

What the... :shock: Looks colorfull! In a really good way
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Post by Spectra »

This looks very cool and beautiful Map design and all. Very Nice :gj:
Though HellKeeper is also right about those inadequate coronas that doesn't match with the lights.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

First off all, a big thanks for everyone! This words motivate to finish the map :D
Tim-_- wrote:Wow gorgeous map man!!! I beg you... modify it and enter it into GU's iCTF mapping competition! :lol2: :tu: :rock: :gj:
Thanky you! GU's iCTF Competition when will be over? Maybe that's a good idea. :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellkeeper wrote:Looks great, but I'd say many coronas are inadequate for their lightsources. The big orange one on the third screen for instance.
I see many bits of previous maps that have been taken and reworked, it looks great with this wet theme :)
Thanks for the obsevation. You're right, if I watch it long time it's looks weird. I will fix that. ;)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Feralidragon wrote:It's looking very interesting, specially in the lighting department. :gj:
Thanks man! I'm glad you like it. I give a lot time for lighting. I set for every lighting corona and sound, this makes the map more real.
KingJosh wrote:omg it looks perfect!! turbine was always one my favorite maps, I like the super turbine your making. cant wait untill it released

:gj:
Thanks Josh! I hope you will enjoy the map when it's released, I'm glad you can't wait! :P
Qwerty wrote:looks great as soon as its released ill be playing it on our MH server!
Thank you, that's would be awesome! :mrgreen: I think I will join to the server and play with you.
GenMoKai wrote:What the... :shock: Looks colorfull! In a really good way
Thx! Yes, I trying to make the map really colorfull and don't make it just a simple boring colourless.
Rocky wrote:This looks very cool and beautiful Map design and all. Very Nice :gj:
Though HellKeeper is also right about those inadequate coronas that doesn't match with the lights.
Thanks Rocky! I will fix that problem, he was right.
Anyway, I will use some weapons from you! :tu:
Tim-_-
Average

Post by Tim-_- »

ASLYE702 wrote:First off all, a big thanks for everyone! This words motivate to finish the map :D
Tim-_- wrote:Wow gorgeous map man!!! I beg you... modify it and enter it into GU's iCTF mapping competition! :lol2: :tu: :rock: :gj:
Thanky you! GU's iCTF Competition when will be over? Maybe that's a good idea. :)
The latest you can submit maps is Sunday, March 16th @ 7:00 PM EST! Submit as many as you want!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Sounds great.

Sadly work filers are making all your pics into Red X's, so I'll have to wait until i'm home to view them.

Darn it.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Tim-_- wrote:
ASLYE702 wrote:First off all, a big thanks for everyone! This words motivate to finish the map :D
The latest you can submit maps is Sunday, March 16th @ 7:00 PM EST! Submit as many as you want!
I think I can't join to the contest. :( Like I said I have to much To-Do list on the PC, and right now Im learning to be a Garden Maker.
Once if I finish that map I will make a map for GU, if you like that idea.
EvilGrins wrote:Sounds great.

Sadly work filers are making all your pics into Red X's, so I'll have to wait until i'm home to view them.

Darn it.
The pictures are in HQ *.bmp files maybe that's why can't load it.
You're the king of the screenshots, so please take a look for it fully and check the details.
If you see something interesting and if you have idea please share it with me.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

:gj: I can see your hard efforts put into this map. Looking forward to the release! (which reminds me, what do you think of an egyptianized DM-Liandri?)
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

GEx wrote::gj: I can see your hard efforts put into this map. Looking forward to the release! (which reminds me, what do you think of an egyptianized DM-Liandri?)
Thanks GEx! :D You see it good, I put a lot time for this map building, and how many left... :ironic:
About the Liandri. It's a really good idea, and I imagine some idea for the map. I think that's an easy project.
If you want, I build it with you! Send for me a PM for more detail. :wink:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Uhm just curious ...wouldn't this thread fare better in the mapping section?
Ferali? Gen? :confused2:

Moved.

Ps.
ASLYE I want to play this map on a server... hurry up :mrgreen:

Edit---------------------
It looks more like a SP campaign then a MH map. interesting.