One of my default issues is that one where I work a bit for something simple, on purpose to get the shortest route to the goal.
I mean No t3d export, no Text Editor, just a Button like for a simple cube builder where you have "options" included my pathing macro commands applied directly by Editor using mouse clicks and not writing stories in console.
Above Window is now... bigger somehow. By selecting True at some options (and parameters if they need) in 2 Milliseconds or less Editor will work for you excepting you from selecting actors checking properties (main movers by example) by pressing Build Button. Let me quote a few Features added:
- bRemoveTrash - does 2 Commands like Obj garbage - flush ( but with 3 mouse clicks - and maybe some ENTER at toggling bool values);
- bRemoveNavNetwork - is removing all Path-Net - all conenctions on purpose to have a clean future Path-Net properly modified;
- bPreNavigAddHck - means Pre Navigation Hack For Manual Build Nodes - even in small places but which can be connected;
- bBuildNavNetwork - This will build connections between NavigationPoints;
- bRemoveBullshit - Is against noob cube drawers
adding Players in map - will except you to find them - Editor is finding things faster enough;
- bRemoveMonsters - No more life forms will exist after using this - except those cameras used by Editor itself;
- bCullTextures - does a Texture Cull command if you are lazy at writing it;
- bTweakMHMovers - ahah, simplest way to set movers (not all dumbness is fixed because we have geniuses guessing the mostly) but it does a default crush mover fix, and has dependent optional sub-features:
a - bTweakMoverGroup - attaching an unique group. Need map save and map reload and then activating all New groups;
b - bDoPawnOpenMover - making mover accessible by Monsters;
c - bBadTrgMoverFix - fixing bullshit TriggerControl used with Dispatchers, etc. by ignorant cube drawers (those are not mappers as they claim);
d - bNoGrabMoverCheat - another fix for clueless cube drawers;
- bTweakMHFactory - here we speak about craps set in Factories any of these 2 stock ones having sub-features:
a.1 - bChkMHFactAttack - Factory can react as a trigger and will not be fired if a creature is touching it, only by players/Bots.
- bBoostAmmo3X - a feature for those hunters playing without regenerators, making ammo to spawn 3X faster and having 3X default load ( example not 10 but 30 projectiles per piece collected );
- bXCPostNavHck - After using repeated XC_PathBuilder and Inventories losing marker data (ring bell, Master Higor) this feature will recover Inventories properly to their InventorySpots because they were divorced;
- bReplaceActor - this is self Explanatory - A SuperDuperPupae can be turned into Pupae with Event and Tag accordingly (I did not added other features) just a simple replacement. You might need to move through Edit Window a bit for figuring changes if classes looks similar because rotation it's in account as well... This is coming with 2 boxes:
b.1 - ReplaceType - Actor to be replaced (eg Pathnode) - Editor will complete class properly;
b.2 - WithType - Actor used as replacement (eg SmallNode) - Package has to be loaded first or else... it's your crash not mine - also class name has to be mentioned and Editor will complete formula for you;
- bSPawnTweaks - essential ScriptedPawn tweaks (some people are dumber than sh!t), here we have some "reset" for pawns and health limited as well - this can be enhanced as well with more stuff....:
c.1 - MaxHealthAllowed - sub-option of above Bool value;
- bNoRotateWeapon - this is for helping mappers to set weapons which are not rotating in game without to mock replacements with dumb setup. It does include a sub-option:
d.1 - ChangedRespawn - for weapons which are not rotating you can set a RespawnTime (not less than 3 seconds - preventing spamming log-pickup file for dumb admins).
Features can be used multiple at once but you have to look well what you do - by destroying pawns you will not fix monsters as long as they are vanished first. But firing Pathing macro and Purging Garbage works together if BUILD button is pressed with above Bools set TRUE, or in any case where these multiple actions are not linked each-other in any way.
I did a sample test in Map MH-Demons][ that one crashing more servers in the past - even if has good Bot Support for advanced MH types (just wonder if a Test feature it's needed in MH which I was writing nearby MHBotyMan4).
In this map you'll be "glad" to see what settings have been done (Editor.Log)- I don't know who was running that in normal conditions in that time... Anyway it's fixable also in run-time so is not a problem as it is for me, but some of them with "U4eGauntlet" game content are utter garbage for MH subject having nothing in common...