Into first post concerning various builder extensions for Editor located here:
https://hofgamingclan.com/forums/viewto ... 3365#p3365
Has been added XC_PathWorker for October 2021.
Changes and adds summary:
- ReachSpec Node reporting was a bit adjusted - code for PrunedPaths;
- Path AutoMoving (remapping a ReachSpec) using variables C D A B. Old Path going from C to D is moved, de-referenced and referenced at Nodes A and B - capturing nodes by selecting them one by one is available as well - no deal with PrunedPaths unless they go turned in normal visible paths (perhaps not even a future code add-on);
- dual step in making paths: using half of range first and if lists configured load is not reached will go for full desired range;
- dual testing: Bot Size as first mandatory condition, and then dealing with Big Boys if Bot signs agreement for a new path - in more ramps, buggers are going to be shown and not the story with 300 - 400 UU distance, the node height is the problem not the distance. Lowered nodes in ramps will work normally flawless.
- wrapping a bit variables for a bit of handling ergonomics.
For various issues at Inventories due to their placement in "special" maps, strategy in keeping old paths (old "NavigationPointlist" from LevelInfo) allows user to create InventorySpot actors in advance before making paths using MapGarbage and also creating NavigationPointList. After linking nodes XC_PathsWorker can produce paths using current content and placements. Result is perfect or more or less trashed depending on user's experience.
Future MapGarbage version will have some news (yet under testing):
- converting un-existent TranslatorEvent (inside MH maps for On-Line) actors into Trigger + SpecialEvent mapped in anti-spam style;
- fixing zone for actors having wrong zoning data after moving them with mouse and which are not updated - might be needed for custom pathing works;
- various codes and small syntax corrections;
- pre-Pathing tweaks will include WarpZoneMarker to be visible in order to be selected and handled with regard to paths data after creating paths if corrections are needed.