Looking for a good pathing tutorial

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: Looking for a good pathing tutorial

Post by Chamberly »

sektor2111 wrote:Edit:
Question: Did anyone (except Higor) try to generate a path-file for some simple empty map using Botz mutator ? Now imagine that pathing injection from an external mutator is somehow doable - not as Editor does but it might work. If the man developing these things was telling that we have problems in CM4 then I wish all of you good luck with pathing there :ironic: .
Trying to step on there and do that but haven't got to it yet. I'm still trying to figure out editing the map manually first but I guess it wouldn't hurt to give that a try either.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

EvilGrins wrote:Terraniux made that massive MH map from multiple smaller maps then patched them all together
That's why some original SP Levels are done in episodes not in a single giant crap, else all engine's cycles go in toilette. New blood with new machines are only messing up, because Engine is the same as that one from first day of UT ignoring your money thrown for many CORES and all sort of cute hardware which is much better for newer games. My last meet with a 2015 MH map was a NO PLAY in a Server - it was a mess and others are going to follow the same way being unable to notice when they have an overload - machine used is fooling them well showing a high performance but Engine cannot be so easy fooled with its "hardcoded" limits.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

At what was Jack saying I have some argumentation. Actually why is good if people can develop simple things with complex effects. There is not any S.F. action.

I found a map named DM-1on1-CoolBlue located at MapRaider. I was looking at ReadMe (good one for fifth map) where an issue seemed to come from Editor (poor Editor). Quote down there:

Code: Select all

Known bugs
              : Not that I know of, I tested the map many times and could not come
              up with anything. The Bots can not get up the ledge to the heath vails 
              because UnrealED doesn't let me path very small ledges.
In 2016 I think I can fool Editor, Engine and Bot and any of you can do such things too.
Fooling Editor:
[attachment=2]In_Editor.jpg[/attachment]

Then taking a look in a modified game able to manage NavigationPoint textures:
[attachment=1]Game_paths.jpg[/attachment]

As a matter of fact BotyMan2 reported usable paths and Bot seems to use them as well, they aren't blue only in Editor.
[attachment=0]Game_Bot_Usage.jpg[/attachment]
Perhaps now you can understand what I mean with an extra simple setup. Of course, this is not a must for all mapper. Any headache can be solved here for those which wants extended things, you can ask help without any frustration.
Attachments
Game_Bot_Usage.jpg
Game_paths.jpg
In_Editor.jpg
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Bumping here a while.
If any of you did hear about some toy, I'm not sure if I well recall the name (I have it in Muts list) XC_PathMaker or such by Higor.
You might give it a try for a raw pathing that can be added (imported later) in Editor (PathNodes only) - and later in game (map build with those paths) it do seems to work like a charm. To mention that you''ll figure them in a good placement. In game view might be helpful to gain image in how to deal with them in Editor for future needs.

Again: VIVA Higor !!! :highfive:

Edit:
I forgot to mention a couple of advantage of using this way of Bot Pathing:
- Editor crash but an empty Level doesn't crash so annoying;
- Nodes can take place even where Editor doesn't allow a normal placement;
- accurate placement nearby ramps, etc;
Cons:
- has limitations only at PathNode usage (the rest is Editor);
- Don't forget to put for Time-Limit a proper value, allowing Nodes to be added and checked without to end game too soon otherwise you will lose pathing data.

For a better work, in case of updates, I think is advisable to be used some sounds for temporary nodes. Mapper get info about poor pathed zone if environment is too quiet, and he/she might add required nodes...
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

I'm trying to show how bOneWayPath do works.
A node if has been set bDirectional and bOneWayPath + rebuild path-net will return a single-way type routes (which can be even combined) in an angle of 180 degrees. Ugly picture above.
[attachment=0]OneWayPath_Tute.PNG[/attachment]
Obviously if we need such a path tweak we can bug things. Enter into the zone, but do not exit on the same route, follow another way.
Attachments
OneWayPath_Tute.PNG
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Something to look like a tutorial session about ramps and such <CTF-300K-Benediction.unr>. We don't have some path for UDamage but the rest might be a relevant example about Optimizing Level for UT. For a Map having 300K stuff is well done and a decent play-ground size.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

One way path.

So the whole thing is linked to going through a zone ?

That don't seem right, but I always wanted to know exactly how to make it work.

If that is the case, would explain a lot, but narrows the whole idea of using individual "paths" since you would want to use it for a specific area, not via a zone-wide purpose. even though if it works only that way ? I could have used it in the past.
Binary Space Partitioning
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

If you want I'll put here an attachment a sort of Cross map-example-only (similar with picture), you'll figure pathing using fore mentioned RememberSpot and ShowPath.

Another example ? Sure... CTF-Coret. Way through kicker - it's not recommended way-down right ? Right. Aside, CTF-Coret is hacked by engine for that stupid Playerstart from a wall + bad AlternatePath setup. The rest is an example of using OneWayPath + Kicker pathing (so kicker doesn't have a tutorial :mrgreen: as long as Epic were showing "How To" right in stock stuff) + the rest of Lifts which everyone seems to ignore from these sudden Jedi mappers.

Now let's see rules. State hunting - Pawns Monster/Bot might discard bOneWayPath if they are too close to that point and enemy is visible and pretty threatening. Will attack by running at enemy directly. These bOneWayPath work as additional directives when some geometry can bug pawn if it comes from another direction - "roaming" the mostly. Example "East-West" is a good way but not from "West-East" due to some "step" required which might not be performed well (Coret again).

bOneWayPath might help for getting rid of some paths created causing routes too short, bugging things. Point will be oriented for not linking another far Node as long as they sometimes get linked causing pawn to stuck at a whatever corner. Of course, unwanted paths can be blocked temporary by using a brush obstruction until paths are build and then removing that Temp brush. The problem is if anyone wants to modify later things there will deliver a mess - exactly like paths over a mover-bridge, they are doable, tricky somehow... but future re-builds will screw things badly causing lost links and making it to no longer work.
Tater
Average

Post by Tater »

Setting bots to patrol and not die in your map.docx
Patrol point settings
(19.19 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
I find using "patrol points" easier to use and they have a lot more options than pathnodes. I've used patrol points to have "fake bots" walk from one point to another, crouch and scan for a designated time then stand up and move. Very realistic and people are constantly shooting at them because their actions make them very lifelike. You can also have them use teleporters and start the same action on a different place in the map.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

PatrolPoint is on purpose for Monsters (aka your fake Bots - Bot is not monster anyway). Also Monster can use AlarmPoint and can fire a target (even a WoodenBox) if is properly set launching something (use creativity), Not armed Skaarj - Epic forgot some code (as in their usual rush) and SkaarjOfficer as example is just mooing RazorJack without to fire at target. A sort of Alarmpoints like Patrolpoints can make Monster-Pawn to do some gestures (animations must be properly set and preventing the rest of creatures to follow the same things). Monster also can spawn randomly in "Ambush" orders picking a random spot - Skaarj armed might be moved badly messing weapon in here, but the rest can be more unpredictable in this way. Monsters have several options for a great Level But nobody is bother with "story-type" setup, not even for 15 seconds.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Bump: A sort of ding-dong for bringing some light about functionality of ExtraCost's toggling and results - visible, read well visible.
Audience: Curious mappers with a minimal Bot Pathing knowledge which wants to see what's the deal with toggling this ExtraCost. Other category should stop reading here.

As I promised and I'm keeping my word, I've done a simple demo-map with a few items connected and placing a PathToggler on the shortest route - default route taken by Bots. This PathToggler in cause is changing the look because it's not hidden in game - game means spectating one Bot, this is the main purpose, figuring Pawn's movement between two HealthVials and two Thigpads during a few sessions. Toggling happens under 1 minute using a StochasticTrigger from UT's stock, giving some time to Bot.
There is also a small document included - content can be used for mapping as well not only for this demo.
The thread with the concept, explanations, assets and images is HERE.

Thanks for reading!
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Bump: Another "image" which Editor won't show - it's not exactly an image, are numbers and Actors but... relevant if we want to look for something using Search button from whatever Text editing app.
A recent posting was about improved paths. We don't have too many evidences about improved paths but maybe we can start having details - in game so far...
A Deck16 working with 592 reachSpecs optimized for NewNet's stupid Teleporter craps I mean "changes". There is no Teleporter referenced, we do have other stuff causing a teleportation. This is what "Pathing" means as data not as lines - :
Spoiler

Code: Select all

MapSpecs: ReachSpecs reporting Actor.
ReachSpec: 0 : Start = LiftCenter0 End = LiftExit0 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 1 : Start = LiftExit0 End = LiftCenter0 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 2 : Start = LiftCenter0 End = LiftExit3 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 3 : Start = LiftExit3 End = LiftCenter0 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 4 : Start = LiftCenter1 End = LiftExit1 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 5 : Start = LiftExit1 End = LiftCenter1 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 6 : Start = LiftCenter1 End = LiftExit2 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 7 : Start = LiftExit2 End = LiftCenter1 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 8 : Start = JumpSpot0 End = LiftExit4 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 9 : Start = LiftExit4 End = JumpSpot0 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 10 : Start = JumpSpot0 End = LiftExit5 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 11 : Start = LiftExit5 End = JumpSpot0 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 12 : Start = JumpSpot2 End = LiftExit8 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 13 : Start = LiftExit8 End = JumpSpot2 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 14 : Start = JumpSpot2 End = LiftExit9 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 15 : Start = LiftExit9 End = JumpSpot2 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 16 : Start = LiftCenter2 End = LiftExit10 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 17 : Start = LiftExit10 End = LiftCenter2 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 18 : Start = LiftCenter2 End = LiftExit11 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 19 : Start = LiftExit11 End = LiftCenter2 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 27 : Start = LiftExit15 End = JumpSpot3 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 28 : Start = JumpSpot4 End = LiftExit16 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 29 : Start = LiftExit16 End = JumpSpot4 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 30 : Start = JumpSpot4 End = LiftExit17 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 32 Dist = 500 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 78 : Start = InventorySpot12 End = InventorySpot13 ColRadius = 36 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 29 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 79 : Start = InventorySpot13 End = InventorySpot12 ColRadius = 36 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 29 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 80 : Start = InventorySpot49 End = InventorySpot50 ColRadius = 37 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 30 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 81 : Start = InventorySpot50 End = InventorySpot49 ColRadius = 37 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 30 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 82 : Start = LiftExit16 End = InventorySpot6 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 45 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 38 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 83 : Start = InventorySpot6 End = LiftExit16 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 45 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 38 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 84 : Start = InventorySpot66 End = InventorySpot67 ColRadius = 47 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 40 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 85 : Start = InventorySpot67 End = InventorySpot66 ColRadius = 47 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 40 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 86 : Start = InventorySpot7 End = InventorySpot8 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 43 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 87 : Start = InventorySpot8 End = InventorySpot7 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 43 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 88 : Start = InventorySpot46 End = InventorySpot47 ColRadius = 53 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 46 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 89 : Start = InventorySpot47 End = InventorySpot46 ColRadius = 53 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 46 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 90 : Start = InventorySpot39 End = InventorySpot40 ColRadius = 53 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 46 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 91 : Start = InventorySpot40 End = InventorySpot39 ColRadius = 53 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 46 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 92 : Start = InventorySpot47 End = InventorySpot48 ColRadius = 55 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 48 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 93 : Start = InventorySpot48 End = InventorySpot47 ColRadius = 55 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 48 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 94 : Start = InventorySpot39 End = InventorySpot41 ColRadius = 55 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 48 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 95 : Start = InventorySpot41 End = InventorySpot39 ColRadius = 55 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 48 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 96 : Start = InventorySpot39 End = InventorySpot42 ColRadius = 58 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 51 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 97 : Start = InventorySpot42 End = InventorySpot39 ColRadius = 58 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 51 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 98 : Start = InventorySpot9 End = InventorySpot10 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 52 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 99 : Start = InventorySpot10 End = InventorySpot9 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 52 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 100 : Start = InventorySpot39 End = InventorySpot43 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 53 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 101 : Start = InventorySpot43 End = InventorySpot39 ColRadius = 60 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 53 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 102 : Start = InventorySpot9 End = InventorySpot13 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 54 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 103 : Start = InventorySpot13 End = InventorySpot9 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 54 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 104 : Start = InventorySpot30 End = InventorySpot31 ColRadius = 64 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 57 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 105 : Start = InventorySpot31 End = InventorySpot30 ColRadius = 64 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 57 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 106 : Start = InventorySpot60 End = InventorySpot61 ColRadius = 66 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 59 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 107 : Start = InventorySpot61 End = InventorySpot60 ColRadius = 66 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 59 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 108 : Start = PathNode19 End = InventorySpot40 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 66 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 109 : Start = InventorySpot40 End = PathNode19 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 66 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 110 : Start = InventorySpot59 End = InventorySpot60 ColRadius = 77 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 70 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 111 : Start = InventorySpot60 End = InventorySpot59 ColRadius = 77 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 70 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 112 : Start = InventorySpot19 End = InventorySpot17 ColRadius = 77 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 70 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 113 : Start = PathNode7 End = InventorySpot8 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 72 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 114 : Start = InventorySpot8 End = PathNode7 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 72 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 115 : Start = LiftExit16 End = InventorySpot5 ColRadius = 79 ColHeight = 45 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 72 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 116 : Start = InventorySpot5 End = LiftExit16 ColRadius = 79 ColHeight = 45 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 72 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 117 : Start = InventorySpot33 End = InventorySpot35 ColRadius = 80 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 73 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 118 : Start = InventorySpot35 End = InventorySpot33 ColRadius = 80 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 73 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 119 : Start = InventorySpot17 End = InventorySpot18 ColRadius = 80 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 73 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 120 : Start = InventorySpot57 End = InventorySpot58 ColRadius = 83 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 76 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 121 : Start = InventorySpot58 End = InventorySpot57 ColRadius = 83 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 76 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 122 : Start = InventorySpot28 End = InventorySpot29 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 76 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 123 : Start = InventorySpot29 End = InventorySpot28 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 76 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 124 : Start = InventorySpot56 End = InventorySpot58 ColRadius = 83 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 76 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 125 : Start = InventorySpot58 End = InventorySpot56 ColRadius = 83 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 76 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 126 : Start = InventorySpot52 End = InventorySpot54 ColRadius = 91 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 84 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 127 : Start = InventorySpot54 End = InventorySpot52 ColRadius = 91 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 84 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 128 : Start = InventorySpot33 End = InventorySpot34 ColRadius = 93 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 86 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 129 : Start = InventorySpot34 End = InventorySpot33 ColRadius = 93 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 86 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 130 : Start = InventorySpot23 End = InventorySpot26 ColRadius = 93 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 86 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 131 : Start = InventorySpot26 End = InventorySpot23 ColRadius = 93 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 86 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 132 : Start = InventorySpot23 End = InventorySpot25 ColRadius = 97 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 90 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 133 : Start = InventorySpot25 End = InventorySpot23 ColRadius = 97 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 90 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 134 : Start = InventorySpot1 End = InventorySpot3 ColRadius = 99 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 92 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 135 : Start = InventorySpot3 End = InventorySpot1 ColRadius = 99 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 92 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 136 : Start = LiftExit17 End = PathNode12 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 92 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 137 : Start = PathNode101 End = LiftExit10 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 93 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 138 : Start = LiftExit10 End = PathNode101 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 93 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 139 : Start = PathNode19 End = InventorySpot41 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 96 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 140 : Start = InventorySpot41 End = PathNode19 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 96 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 141 : Start = PathNode39 End = PathNode7 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 97 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 142 : Start = PathNode7 End = PathNode39 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 97 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 143 : Start = PathNode13 End = PathNode39 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 101 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 144 : Start = PathNode39 End = PathNode13 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 101 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 145 : Start = InventorySpot1 End = InventorySpot2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 103 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 146 : Start = InventorySpot2 End = InventorySpot1 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 103 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 147 : Start = PlayerStart18 End = LiftExit37 ColRadius = 112 ColHeight = 42 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 105 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 148 : Start = LiftExit37 End = PlayerStart18 ColRadius = 112 ColHeight = 42 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 105 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 149 : Start = InventorySpot44 End = InventorySpot45 ColRadius = 113 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 106 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 150 : Start = InventorySpot45 End = InventorySpot44 ColRadius = 113 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 106 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 151 : Start = PathNode146 End = InventorySpot68 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 106 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 152 : Start = InventorySpot68 End = PathNode146 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 106 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 153 : Start = InventorySpot20 End = InventorySpot21 ColRadius = 115 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 108 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 154 : Start = InventorySpot21 End = InventorySpot20 ColRadius = 115 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 108 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 155 : Start = InventorySpot23 End = InventorySpot24 ColRadius = 115 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 108 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 156 : Start = InventorySpot24 End = InventorySpot23 ColRadius = 115 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 108 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 157 : Start = InventorySpot23 End = InventorySpot27 ColRadius = 115 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 108 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 158 : Start = InventorySpot27 End = InventorySpot23 ColRadius = 115 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 108 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 159 : Start = PathNode133 End = LiftExit18 ColRadius = 120 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 113 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 160 : Start = LiftExit18 End = PathNode133 ColRadius = 120 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 113 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 161 : Start = InventorySpot52 End = InventorySpot53 ColRadius = 121 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 114 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 162 : Start = InventorySpot53 End = InventorySpot52 ColRadius = 121 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 114 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 163 : Start = PlayerStart13 End = InventorySpot19 ColRadius = 121 ColHeight = 47 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 115 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 164 : Start = InventorySpot19 End = PlayerStart13 ColRadius = 121 ColHeight = 47 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 115 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 165 : Start = InventorySpot25 End = InventorySpot26 ColRadius = 123 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 116 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 166 : Start = InventorySpot26 End = InventorySpot25 ColRadius = 123 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 116 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 167 : Start = PathNode39 End = InventorySpot7 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 117 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 168 : Start = InventorySpot7 End = PathNode39 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 117 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 169 : Start = PathNode73 End = LiftExit25 ColRadius = 126 ColHeight = 43 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 119 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 170 : Start = LiftExit25 End = PathNode73 ColRadius = 126 ColHeight = 43 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 119 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 171 : Start = PathNode65 End = InventorySpot66 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 119 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 172 : Start = InventorySpot66 End = PathNode65 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 119 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 173 : Start = PathNode13 End = PathNode7 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 120 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 174 : Start = PathNode7 End = PathNode13 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 120 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 175 : Start = InventorySpot62 End = InventorySpot63 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 123 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 176 : Start = InventorySpot63 End = InventorySpot62 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 123 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 177 : Start = PathNode86 End = LiftExit14 ColRadius = 131 ColHeight = 42 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 124 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 178 : Start = LiftExit14 End = PathNode86 ColRadius = 131 ColHeight = 42 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 124 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 179 : Start = InventorySpot24 End = InventorySpot27 ColRadius = 131 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 124 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 180 : Start = InventorySpot27 End = InventorySpot24 ColRadius = 131 ColHeight = 41 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 124 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 181 : Start = PathNode20 End = LiftExit1 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 129 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 182 : Start = LiftExit1 End = PathNode20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 129 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 183 : Start = LiftExit13 End = InventorySpot36 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 44 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 129 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 184 : Start = LiftExit27 End = InventorySpot21 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 129 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 185 : Start = InventorySpot21 End = LiftExit27 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 129 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 186 : Start = PathNode44 End = LiftExit37 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 130 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 187 : Start = LiftExit37 End = PathNode44 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 130 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 188 : Start = InventorySpot0 End = LiftExit1 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 133 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 189 : Start = PlayerStart4 End = PathNode26 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 134 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 190 : Start = PathNode26 End = PlayerStart4 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 134 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 191 : Start = PathNode46 End = PathNode8 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 144 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 192 : Start = PathNode8 End = PathNode46 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 144 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 193 : Start = PlayerStart4 End = LiftExit12 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 145 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 194 : Start = LiftExit12 End = PlayerStart4 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 145 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 195 : Start = LiftExit12 End = InventorySpot37 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 148 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 196 : Start = InventorySpot37 End = LiftExit12 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 148 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 197 : Start = LiftExit31 End = InventorySpot48 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 148 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 198 : Start = InventorySpot48 End = LiftExit31 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 148 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 199 : Start = PlayerStart6 End = LiftExit2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 149 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 200 : Start = LiftExit2 End = PlayerStart6 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 149 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 201 : Start = PathNode92 End = PathNode94 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 153 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 202 : Start = PathNode94 End = PathNode92 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 153 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 203 : Start = PlayerStart4 End = InventorySpot36 ColRadius = 64 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 155 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 204 : Start = InventorySpot36 End = PlayerStart4 ColRadius = 64 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 155 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 205 : Start = PathNode39 End = LiftExit17 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 157 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 206 : Start = LiftExit17 End = PathNode39 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 157 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 207 : Start = PathNode101 End = InventorySpot30 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 158 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 208 : Start = InventorySpot30 End = PathNode101 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 158 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 209 : Start = LiftExit5 End = InventorySpot14 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 159 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 210 : Start = InventorySpot14 End = LiftExit5 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 159 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 211 : Start = PathNode44 End = InventorySpot64 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 161 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 212 : Start = InventorySpot64 End = PathNode44 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 161 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 213 : Start = InventorySpot0 End = PathNode20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 161 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 214 : Start = InventorySpot0 End = PathNode18 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 162 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 215 : Start = PathNode65 End = InventorySpot65 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 163 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 216 : Start = InventorySpot65 End = PathNode65 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 163 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 217 : Start = PathNode127 End = InventorySpot42 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 163 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 218 : Start = InventorySpot42 End = PathNode127 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 163 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 219 : Start = InventorySpot38 End = InventorySpot37 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 164 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 220 : Start = PathNode12 End = PathNode39 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 165 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 221 : Start = PathNode39 End = PathNode12 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 165 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 222 : Start = PathNode6 End = InventorySpot50 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 169 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 223 : Start = InventorySpot50 End = PathNode6 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 50 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 169 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 224 : Start = InventorySpot4 End = LiftExit17 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 172 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 225 : Start = PlayerStart1 End = InventorySpot46 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 174 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 226 : Start = InventorySpot46 End = PlayerStart1 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 174 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 227 : Start = PlayerStart12 End = InventorySpot27 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 178 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 228 : Start = InventorySpot27 End = PlayerStart12 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 178 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 229 : Start = PathNode2 End = LiftExit30 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 181 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 230 : Start = LiftExit30 End = PathNode2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 181 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 231 : Start = PathNode113 End = InventorySpot58 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 181 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 232 : Start = InventorySpot58 End = PathNode113 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 181 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 233 : Start = PathNode6 End = InventorySpot51 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 181 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 234 : Start = InventorySpot51 End = PathNode6 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 181 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 235 : Start = PathNode55 End = InventorySpot65 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 182 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 236 : Start = InventorySpot65 End = PathNode55 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 182 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 237 : Start = LiftExit29 End = InventorySpot31 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 185 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 238 : Start = InventorySpot31 End = LiftExit29 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 185 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 239 : Start = PlayerStart12 End = InventorySpot26 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 186 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 240 : Start = InventorySpot26 End = PlayerStart12 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 186 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 241 : Start = PlayerStart6 End = LiftExit3 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 187 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 242 : Start = LiftExit3 End = PlayerStart6 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 187 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 243 : Start = PathNode83 End = LiftExit14 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 190 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 244 : Start = LiftExit14 End = PathNode83 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 190 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 245 : Start = LiftExit30 End = InventorySpot31 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 193 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 246 : Start = PathNode48 End = InventorySpot62 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 193 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 247 : Start = InventorySpot62 End = PathNode48 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 193 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 248 : Start = PathNode19 End = PathNode22 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 44 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 196 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 249 : Start = PathNode22 End = PathNode19 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 44 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 196 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 250 : Start = PathNode125 End = PlayerStart15 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 200 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 251 : Start = PlayerStart15 End = PathNode125 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 200 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 252 : Start = PathNode69 End = PathNode66 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 205 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 253 : Start = PathNode38 End = LiftExit22 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 205 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 254 : Start = LiftExit22 End = PathNode38 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 205 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 255 : Start = PlayerStart21 End = InventorySpot67 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 205 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 256 : Start = InventorySpot67 End = PlayerStart21 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 205 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 257 : Start = PathNode12 End = PathNode18 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 206 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 258 : Start = PathNode18 End = PathNode12 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 206 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 259 : Start = PathNode15 End = LiftExit20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 207 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 260 : Start = LiftExit20 End = PathNode15 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 207 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 261 : Start = LiftExit19 End = LiftExit20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 208 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 262 : Start = LiftExit20 End = LiftExit19 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 208 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 263 : Start = PathNode18 End = InventorySpot2 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 212 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 264 : Start = InventorySpot2 End = PathNode18 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 212 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 265 : Start = LiftExit18 End = InventorySpot12 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 216 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 266 : Start = InventorySpot12 End = LiftExit18 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 216 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 267 : Start = PathNode48 End = LiftExit7 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 217 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 268 : Start = LiftExit7 End = PathNode48 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 217 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 269 : Start = PathNode120 End = InventorySpot33 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 220 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 270 : Start = InventorySpot33 End = PathNode120 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 220 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 271 : Start = PathNode70 End = PathNode101 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 221 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 272 : Start = PathNode101 End = PathNode70 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 221 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 273 : Start = PathNode119 End = PlayerStart16 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 223 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 274 : Start = PlayerStart16 End = PathNode119 ColRadius = 24 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 223 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 275 : Start = PathNode37 End = LiftExit0 ColRadius = 30 ColHeight = 52 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 225 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 276 : Start = LiftExit0 End = PathNode37 ColRadius = 30 ColHeight = 52 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 225 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 277 : Start = LiftExit28 End = InventorySpot24 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 225 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 278 : Start = InventorySpot24 End = LiftExit28 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 225 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 279 : Start = PathNode27 End = InventorySpot53 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 232 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 280 : Start = InventorySpot53 End = PathNode27 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 232 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 281 : Start = LiftExit33 End = InventorySpot55 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 233 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 282 : Start = InventorySpot55 End = LiftExit33 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 233 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 283 : Start = InventorySpot5 End = LiftExit17 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 234 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 284 : Start = PlayerStart20 End = PathNode0 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 238 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 285 : Start = LiftExit9 End = PlayerStart18 ColRadius = 90 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 241 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 286 : Start = PathNode18 End = LiftExit1 ColRadius = 24 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 241 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 287 : Start = LiftExit1 End = PathNode18 ColRadius = 24 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 241 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 288 : Start = PathNode19 End = PathNode26 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 50 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 245 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 289 : Start = PathNode26 End = PathNode19 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 50 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 245 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 290 : Start = PlayerStart2 End = InventorySpot29 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 249 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 291 : Start = InventorySpot29 End = PlayerStart2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 249 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 292 : Start = PathNode118 End = PathNode119 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 251 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 293 : Start = PathNode119 End = PathNode118 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 50 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 251 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 294 : Start = PathNode116 End = LiftExit9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 252 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 295 : Start = LiftExit9 End = PathNode116 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 252 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 296 : Start = LiftExit11 End = InventorySpot31 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 257 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 297 : Start = InventorySpot31 End = LiftExit11 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 257 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 298 : Start = LiftExit35 End = InventorySpot55 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 64 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 259 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 299 : Start = InventorySpot55 End = LiftExit35 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 64 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 259 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 300 : Start = PathNode133 End = PathNode32 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 260 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 301 : Start = InventorySpot0 End = InventorySpot2 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 262 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 302 : Start = PathNode63 End = LiftExit4 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 264 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 303 : Start = LiftExit4 End = PathNode63 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 264 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 304 : Start = PathNode90 End = LiftExit8 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 265 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 305 : Start = LiftExit8 End = PathNode90 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 265 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 306 : Start = PathNode138 End = PathNode24 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 265 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 307 : Start = PathNode29 End = InventorySpot54 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 266 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 308 : Start = InventorySpot54 End = PathNode29 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 266 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 309 : Start = PathNode48 End = LiftExit9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 268 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 310 : Start = LiftExit9 End = PathNode48 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 268 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 311 : Start = PlayerStart5 End = InventorySpot61 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 64 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 271 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 312 : Start = PathNode0 End = InventorySpot45 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 271 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 313 : Start = InventorySpot45 End = PathNode0 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 271 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 314 : Start = InventorySpot5 End = InventorySpot4 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 273 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 315 : Start = InventorySpot15 End = InventorySpot16 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 276 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 316 : Start = InventorySpot16 End = InventorySpot15 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 276 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 317 : Start = PathNode126 End = PathNode22 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 276 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 318 : Start = PathNode22 End = PathNode126 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 276 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 319 : Start = InventorySpot4 End = InventorySpot2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 277 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 320 : Start = PathNode9 End = PathNode38 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 277 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 321 : Start = PathNode38 End = PathNode9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 277 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 322 : Start = LiftExit0 End = InventorySpot3 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 279 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 323 : Start = InventorySpot3 End = LiftExit0 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 279 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 324 : Start = PathNode103 End = LiftExit29 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 280 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 325 : Start = LiftExit29 End = PathNode103 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 280 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 326 : Start = PlayerStart21 End = LiftExit4 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 290 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 327 : Start = LiftExit4 End = PlayerStart21 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 290 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 328 : Start = InventorySpot4 End = PathNode13 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 291 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 329 : Start = PlayerStart19 End = InventorySpot16 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 293 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 330 : Start = InventorySpot16 End = PlayerStart19 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 293 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 331 : Start = PathNode44 End = LiftExit9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 293 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 332 : Start = LiftExit9 End = PathNode44 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 293 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 333 : Start = LiftExit5 End = PlayerStart21 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 295 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 334 : Start = LiftExit30 End = LiftExit10 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 297 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 335 : Start = LiftExit4 End = PathNode1 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 298 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 336 : Start = PathNode1 End = LiftExit4 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 298 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 337 : Start = PathNode15 End = PathNode1 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 300 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 338 : Start = PathNode120 End = PathNode121 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 310 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 339 : Start = PathNode121 End = PathNode120 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 310 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 340 : Start = PathNode69 End = LiftExit5 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 310 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 341 : Start = LiftExit5 End = PathNode69 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 310 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 342 : Start = PathNode138 End = PathNode23 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 310 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 343 : Start = LiftExit27 End = InventorySpot22 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 312 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 344 : Start = InventorySpot22 End = LiftExit27 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 312 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 345 : Start = PathNode99 End = LiftExit11 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 312 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 346 : Start = LiftExit11 End = PathNode99 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 312 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 347 : Start = PathNode120 End = PathNode122 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 313 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 348 : Start = PathNode122 End = PathNode120 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 313 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 349 : Start = PathNode55 End = PathNode1 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 314 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 350 : Start = PathNode1 End = PathNode55 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 314 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 351 : Start = PlayerStart5 End = PathNode108 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 64 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 315 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 352 : Start = PathNode65 End = PathNode66 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 315 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 353 : Start = PathNode66 End = PathNode65 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 315 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 354 : Start = PathNode107 End = PathNode108 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 315 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 355 : Start = PathNode108 End = PathNode107 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 315 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 356 : Start = PathNode133 End = PathNode33 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 316 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 357 : Start = PlayerStart17 End = LiftExit32 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 324 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 358 : Start = LiftExit32 End = PlayerStart17 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 324 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 359 : Start = PathNode110 End = InventorySpot61 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 325 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 360 : Start = InventorySpot61 End = PathNode110 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 325 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 361 : Start = InventorySpot21 End = InventorySpot22 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 326 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 362 : Start = InventorySpot22 End = InventorySpot21 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 326 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 363 : Start = InventorySpot4 End = InventorySpot0 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 326 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 364 : Start = LiftExit4 End = InventorySpot67 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 326 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 365 : Start = InventorySpot67 End = LiftExit4 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 326 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 366 : Start = InventorySpot20 End = InventorySpot22 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 328 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 367 : Start = InventorySpot22 End = InventorySpot20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 328 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 368 : Start = PathNode3 End = PathNode99 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 328 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 369 : Start = PathNode99 End = PathNode3 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 328 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 370 : Start = LiftExit9 End = LiftExit7 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 336 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 371 : Start = PathNode127 End = LiftExit12 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 341 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 372 : Start = LiftExit12 End = PathNode127 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 341 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 373 : Start = PathNode92 End = PathNode48 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 342 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 374 : Start = PathNode138 End = InventorySpot11 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 345 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 375 : Start = InventorySpot11 End = PathNode138 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 345 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 376 : Start = PathNode110 End = InventorySpot59 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 349 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 377 : Start = InventorySpot59 End = PathNode110 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 349 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 378 : Start = PathNode99 End = LiftExit31 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 354 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 379 : Start = LiftExit31 End = PathNode99 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 354 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 380 : Start = PathNode110 End = PathNode111 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 356 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 381 : Start = PathNode111 End = PathNode110 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 356 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 382 : Start = LiftExit17 End = LiftExit0 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 360 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 383 : Start = InventorySpot4 End = LiftExit0 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 362 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 384 : Start = PathNode116 End = PathNode44 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 362 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 385 : Start = PathNode119 End = LiftExit22 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 367 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 386 : Start = LiftExit22 End = PathNode119 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 367 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 387 : Start = PathNode13 End = InventorySpot3 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 372 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 388 : Start = InventorySpot3 End = PathNode13 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 372 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 389 : Start = PathNode2 End = LiftExit19 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 378 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 390 : Start = PathNode29 End = PathNode31 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 382 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 391 : Start = PathNode31 End = PathNode29 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 382 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 392 : Start = PathNode84 End = PlayerStart13 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 387 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 393 : Start = PlayerStart13 End = PathNode84 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 387 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 394 : Start = LiftExit21 End = InventorySpot25 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 387 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 395 : Start = InventorySpot25 End = LiftExit21 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 387 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 396 : Start = InventorySpot15 End = PathNode1 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 390 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 397 : Start = PlayerStart6 End = PathNode9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 395 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 398 : Start = PathNode9 End = PlayerStart6 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 395 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 399 : Start = PlayerStart15 End = PathNode22 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 44 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 406 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 430 : Start = LiftExit25 End = PathNode74 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 429 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 431 : Start = PathNode125 End = PathNode126 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 431 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 432 : Start = PathNode126 End = PathNode125 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 431 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 433 : Start = PathNode32 End = PathNode33 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 435 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 434 : Start = PathNode33 End = PathNode32 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 435 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 435 : Start = PathNode105 End = PathNode107 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 437 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 436 : Start = PathNode107 End = PathNode105 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 437 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 437 : Start = PathNode23 End = PathNode24 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 438 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 438 : Start = PathNode24 End = PathNode23 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 438 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 439 : Start = PathNode91 End = PathNode92 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 441 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 440 : Start = PathNode92 End = PathNode91 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 441 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 441 : Start = InventorySpot32 End = PathNode91 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 442 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 442 : Start = PathNode73 End = PathNode74 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 445 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 443 : Start = PathNode74 End = PathNode73 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 445 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 444 : Start = PathNode25 End = PathNode27 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 446 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 445 : Start = PathNode27 End = PathNode25 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 446 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 446 : Start = PathNode116 End = PathNode16 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 447 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 447 : Start = PathNode16 End = PathNode116 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 447 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 448 : Start = PathNode94 End = PathNode116 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 449 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 449 : Start = PathNode116 End = PathNode94 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 449 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 450 : Start = PathNode121 End = PathNode123 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 452 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 451 : Start = PathNode123 End = PathNode121 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 452 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 452 : Start = PlayerStart2 End = PathNode103 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 452 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 453 : Start = PathNode103 End = PlayerStart2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 452 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 454 : Start = PathNode4 End = PathNode6 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 452 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 455 : Start = PathNode6 End = PathNode4 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 452 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 456 : Start = PathNode107 End = PathNode113 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 455 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 457 : Start = InventorySpot12 End = PathNode32 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 457 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 458 : Start = PathNode9 End = LiftExit34 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 458 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 459 : Start = LiftExit34 End = PathNode9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 458 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 460 : Start = PathNode146 End = LiftExit36 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 459 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 461 : Start = LiftExit36 End = PathNode146 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 459 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 462 : Start = PathNode122 End = PathNode123 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 459 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 463 : Start = PathNode123 End = PathNode122 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 459 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 464 : Start = InventorySpot11 End = PathNode24 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 460 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 465 : Start = PathNode103 End = LiftExit20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 462 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 466 : Start = LiftExit20 End = PathNode103 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 462 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 467 : Start = PathNode31 End = PathNode32 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 462 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 468 : Start = PathNode32 End = PathNode31 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 462 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 469 : Start = PathNode125 End = PathNode22 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 469 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 470 : Start = PathNode22 End = PathNode125 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 469 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 471 : Start = LiftExit11 End = LiftExit31 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 473 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 472 : Start = LiftExit31 End = LiftExit11 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 473 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 473 : Start = PathNode103 End = LiftExit19 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 475 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 474 : Start = LiftExit19 End = PathNode103 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 475 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 475 : Start = PathNode70 End = PathNode91 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 481 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 476 : Start = PathNode91 End = PathNode70 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 481 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 477 : Start = PathNode38 End = InventorySpot4 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 482 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 478 : Start = InventorySpot12 End = PathNode33 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 486 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 479 : Start = PathNode9 End = PathNode116 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 57 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 486 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 480 : Start = PathNode116 End = PathNode9 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 486 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 481 : Start = LiftExit15 End = PathNode8 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 487 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 482 : Start = PathNode46 End = LiftExit25 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 489 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 483 : Start = PathNode91 End = LiftExit11 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 490 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 484 : Start = LiftExit4 End = InventorySpot15 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 492 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 485 : Start = InventorySpot15 End = LiftExit4 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 492 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 486 : Start = InventorySpot11 End = PathNode23 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 495 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 487 : Start = PathNode122 End = PlayerStart16 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 47 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 503 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 488 : Start = PathNode69 End = PathNode1 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 505 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 489 : Start = PathNode108 End = PlayerStart19 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 507 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 490 : Start = PlayerStart19 End = PathNode108 ColRadius = 24 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 507 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 491 : Start = PathNode83 End = PathNode84 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 507 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 492 : Start = PathNode84 End = PathNode83 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 507 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 493 : Start = PlayerStart1 End = PathNode92 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 509 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 494 : Start = PathNode92 End = PlayerStart1 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 509 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 495 : Start = PathNode38 End = InventorySpot0 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 516 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 496 : Start = PathNode3 End = PlayerStart20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 517 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 497 : Start = PlayerStart20 End = PathNode3 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 517 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 498 : Start = PathNode139 End = InventorySpot55 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 518 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 499 : Start = InventorySpot55 End = PathNode139 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 518 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 500 : Start = InventorySpot14 End = InventorySpot15 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 519 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 501 : Start = PathNode90 End = PathNode73 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 521 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 502 : Start = PathNode99 End = LiftExit29 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 522 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 503 : Start = LiftExit29 End = PathNode99 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 522 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 504 : Start = PathNode70 End = PathNode73 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 532 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 505 : Start = PathNode73 End = PathNode70 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 532 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 506 : Start = PathNode61 End = PathNode107 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 533 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 507 : Start = PathNode107 End = PathNode61 ColRadius = 57 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 533 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 508 : Start = PathNode70 End = LiftExit19 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 536 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 509 : Start = LiftExit19 End = PathNode70 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 536 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 510 : Start = LiftExit21 End = PathNode15 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 537 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 511 : Start = PlayerStart7 End = LiftExit34 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 538 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 512 : Start = LiftExit34 End = PlayerStart7 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 538 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 513 : Start = PathNode8 End = PathNode69 ColRadius = 90 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 540 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 514 : Start = PathNode61 End = PathNode63 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 50 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 554 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 515 : Start = PathNode63 End = PathNode61 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 50 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 554 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 516 : Start = PathNode116 End = PathNode38 ColRadius = 38 ColHeight = 60 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 556 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 517 : Start = PathNode0 End = PathNode3 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 557 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 518 : Start = PathNode3 End = PathNode0 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 557 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 519 : Start = PathNode116 End = LiftExit34 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 564 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 520 : Start = LiftExit34 End = PathNode116 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 564 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 521 : Start = PathNode119 End = PathNode120 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 565 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 522 : Start = PathNode120 End = PathNode119 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 54 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 565 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 523 : Start = PlayerStart13 End = LiftExit8 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 578 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 524 : Start = PathNode107 End = InventorySpot16 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 595 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 525 : Start = InventorySpot16 End = PathNode107 ColRadius = 31 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 595 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 526 : Start = PathNode94 End = PathNode36 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 599 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 527 : Start = PathNode90 End = PathNode91 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 619 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 528 : Start = PathNode91 End = PathNode90 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 619 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 538 : Start = PathNode105 End = PlayerStart20 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 666 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 539 : Start = PlayerStart20 End = PathNode105 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 666 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 540 : Start = PathNode111 End = PathNode113 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 671 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 541 : Start = PathNode113 End = PathNode111 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 671 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 542 : Start = PathNode2 End = PlayerStart2 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 682 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 543 : Start = PathNode36 End = PathNode37 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 700 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 544 : Start = PathNode37 End = PathNode36 ColRadius = 44 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 700 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 545 : Start = PathNode105 End = InventorySpot28 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 40 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 701 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 546 : Start = InventorySpot28 End = PathNode105 ColRadius = 18 ColHeight = 39 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 701 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 547 : Start = PathNode6 End = LiftExit34 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 747 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 548 : Start = LiftExit34 End = PathNode6 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 747 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 549 : Start = LiftExit30 End = PathNode73 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 755 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 550 : Start = PathNode46 End = LiftExit19 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 758 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 551 : Start = LiftExit19 End = PathNode46 ColRadius = 70 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 758 Pruned = 0
ReachSpec: 580 : Start = LiftExit9 End = LiftExit26 ColRadius = 92 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 1042 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 581 : Start = LiftExit26 End = LiftExit9 ColRadius = 92 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 1042 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 582 : Start = PathNode73 End = LiftExit9 ColRadius = 90 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 805 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 583 : Start = LiftExit26 End = PathNode133 ColRadius = 90 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 505 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 584 : Start = LiftExit26 End = PathNode138 ColRadius = 90 ColHeight = 108 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 528 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 585 : Start = LiftExit11 End = PathNode91 ColRadius = 30 ColHeight = 52 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 489 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 586 : Start = PlayerStart5 End = InventorySpot58 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 993 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 587 : Start = InventorySpot18 End = PlayerStart13 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 154 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 588 : Start = InventorySpot52 End = PathNode5 ColRadius = 30 ColHeight = 52 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 80 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 589 : Start = PathNode5 End = PathNode139 ColRadius = 30 ColHeight = 52 ReachFlag = 9 Dist = 80 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 590 : Start = LiftExit11 End = PathNode101 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 139 Pruned = 0.
ReachSpec: 591 : Start = PathNode101 End = LiftExit11 ColRadius = 50 ColHeight = 70 ReachFlag = 1 Dist = 139 Pruned = 0.
XC_ReachSpecsDescriptor: Detected 592 reachSpecs.
XC_Engine_UT99: Looking for ConfigModule...
XC_Engine_UT99: found GeneralConfig
XC_Engine: Other script addons setup (0.395617 second)
When everything will be explained in tutorials making you to understand well differences between a RED path and BLUE Path you can say that you have a good pathing tutorial. You'll figure more myths spread around based on guessing not knowledge.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Bump - Question: Visible or just Reachable ?
This is a small DM map sample which is not following "rulez". More exactly if Editor will re-build these paths using automated scripts it will fail. When Nodes are "Reachable" each-other - Not Visible, but Connected, we do have a network fully operational. No worries, it's not about semi-solids, lol.
DM-NoVisPaths.7z
(193.55 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
This sample demonstrates that "Reachable" is the main need and nothing else. In next stage I can demonstrate what does "Visible" when it's not "Reachable" but it doesn't worth wasting time, we do have already a mountain of craps done this way with impossible paths and impossible translocations...
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

LISTEN UP ! no pics.

When you make a warpzone be more considerate of the side you goto compared to the Depth of the brush you use to make a warpzone.

So if you want to warp, don't let the depth of the brush poke into !!! the other side !!!, side.
So take your brush size you want, then make sure the other side has no brushes that the depth can hit, like add brushes or any BSP, for the depth.
Binary Space Partitioning
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

If you remember it was a request for a SLV map ArcPlatidus or such to get turned into a normal CTF map and pathed properly. Let's say it's done - it has also warp-zones, I don't see real issues there except when flag is lost in water and it warps until is moved at home by itself after a while. That one looks operational - I don't know if it can be subject for a demo in a tutorial post or a map for mapping topics... :???:. Else I think sample maps in tutorials perhaps are not that suitable... Who cares ? We do have lift samples in stock maps since 1999 and flawed lifts after 20 years demonstrating that nobody opens stock maps for looking at "HowTo" if they work or even they don't, in understanding purposes.