No respawn sound

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
Tater
Average

No respawn sound

Post by Tater »

I've got a server that uses the bunnyfoofoo for spawning but there is no "throbbing swoosh" sound during the respawn. There's the start sound and the "chime" at the end but not the middle sound. So you can't tell that you're still spawning. Call this one sever "A" and a working server server "B" just for ease of typing. I've taken the BFF files from "A" and put them in "B" and they work and put the ones from "B" into "A" and they don't work. All of the sound files in server "A" work but I swapped them out with "B" just to be sure. I even changed the BFF.sound.spawn1 sound with a different one and it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure that I've done everything to rule out the BFF. Does anyone have a clue?
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: No respawn sound

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Nit entirely sure, but first thought might be to make sure there isn't any mod or setting that is conflicting with it?
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Sound like everything should be working but maybe a fresh eye/recheck should do. Might wanna check the server log to see if it's loading it as well?
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
Tater
Average

Post by Tater »

Thanks for the input.. The "confliction" was that the "BFFSOUNDS" was not loading correctly from the serverpackages.