A final version of PlayThis Voicepack creator?

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
MLBlue
Novice

A final version of PlayThis Voicepack creator?

Post by MLBlue »

Would anybody know if there was ever a final version of the PlayThis Voicepack creator? Its a nice program (no way in heck am I gonna do a voicepack the long way) but every download on the net Ive ever found was a beta from 2000. Was there ever a finalized version? Im working on a Gray Fox voicepack as I found a model of Gray Fox for UT recently (was a half life converted model like the Solid Snake and Sniper Wolf ones but no voicepack anywhere.)

Im also planning on making a Weird Al Yankovic voicepack (I already have the wav files done) and some female comedian voicepacks (not enough funny women voicepacks, most of the female ones are just slutty women or stereotypes). Maybe some more male comedian voicepacks. If anyone wants to help/support me with those, they are more than welcome. Violent or aggressively insulting humor is best. Witty or silly impressions is fine too. I had tried doing a variety pack a while back, but alot of the lines from tv shows and such were already in a ton of other VPs, so I had to abandon that project. More recent humor or an "best of internet memes" VP might be a good idea too.

If you want to help, find me clips from Lisa Lampinelli, maybe Wanda Sykes, Joan Rivers, or Maria Bamford.
For the male stuff I was thinking Lewis Black, Don Rickles, Larry the Cable Guy, maybe Gilbert Godfried.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Re: A final version of PlayThis Voicepack creator?

Post by Dr.Flay »

Unfortunately I think that it is another beta program that stayed in limbo.

When it comes to searching for audio-clips, a multi-client P2P program like Shareaza (from sourceforge) will allow you to scan far more peoples drives than most fileshare programs.
http://shareaza.sourceforge.net
These days the "G1" network used by the fake programs like Limewire and Bearshare, is being pumped full of spam, so ignore it, or remember to search for something random eg. "2wdfv5tyhxfgyui£<&456y" and anything that shows up in the search, you can ban the spam users/IPs from your searches, before you do your real searches.