sexy abouncer from ut2k4?

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
davidtheta
Novice

sexy abouncer from ut2k4?

Post by davidtheta »

i found some mods that only seem to work in servers. im not to good with this stuff, so is there a way to get sexy announcer to work in single player?
MLBlue
Novice

Re: sexy abouncer from ut2k4?

Post by MLBlue »

If you mean that you want the announcer to sound like the sexy voice woman in UT2k4 when you play offline, you can go here:
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... archMode=f
and download the file that says Mods/Announcer_Playerside_SoundsSexy.zip

Replace Announcer.uax in your sounds folder and it should work. (remember to save a copy of the original Announcer.uax somewhere else as this file will ask to replace the current one.)
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:more precisely It's here http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... archMode=f

and to add as ranking to DM a mode http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... ouncer.rar
davidtheta
Novice

Post by davidtheta »

hey! thank you, i love this forum, you guys are really helpfull, and whenever i cant find something, you guys always know where it is!!
NemesisNeS
Experienced
Personal rank: GOD, not Godlike

Post by NemesisNeS »

MLBlue wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 am Replace Announcer.uax in your sounds folder and it should work. (remember to save a copy of the original Announcer.uax somewhere else as this file will ask to replace the current one.)
Well that answered my question before I asked it. Thanks mate, I have been trying to figure out how in the blue hell won't my sexy mama speak and tell me I'm a god when I'm killing stuff. Wow, these are things I should know, :loool: , but it's been so long since I've tweaking and playing around. Thanks for the help and saving me time.

*Sorry for necroposting, had the thank the author and didn't want to double post.
Feeling the urge to kill people who put up links with advertisements....
:instagib2:
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

Wow! Have we had a necro-bump his old yet ?
This thread was last used in 2012, and likewise the author has not been back since 2012.
It is good to show thanks, but unless you can add something useful to the thread such as answering a specific issue or solving a thread, please show your gratitude via PMs and emails.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

:closed: