Voice Actors?

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
UTNerd24
Adept
Personal rank: Professional Camper

Voice Actors?

Post by UTNerd24 »

Is there any records of who did the voices of Male1, 2 and Female 1 and 2, The announcer, Etc.?
Even if they are LONG gone, those are the kind of people that IMO would go to a con and stir up the crowd just by saying "I just slaughtered that guy"

...On an unrelated note, J.C. From SiN sounds ALLOT like Michael J. Fox.
I've been playing UT for so long it's practically tradition.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: Voice Actors?

Post by JackGriffin »

I spent an entire evening googling the voice actor list for all the stock stuff. In short it wasn't anything special. Most of the female work was done by a woman who voiced hundreds of fem characters across many game titles. A lot of the male work was done by a core group of guys working for a bunch of game titles at the time.

Basically Epic sourced the voices from a known pool of voice actors. It's all online but I'd suggest you don't really pursue it. It was kind of a letdown to find out that some of my favorite taunts and announcements were done by "some dude" that also did 15 other games I played back then.

The music though, that's another story and worth reading about.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

The male 2 voice makes the game some times, i just don't get tired of taunt spamming with other ppl online.
Ha Ha Ha!
JackGriffin wrote:The music though, that's another story and worth reading about.
Skaven's razorback, imported it to unreal just to find out the default Galaxy audio can't play it (18 channels) so I had to use OpenAL.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I really love the psycho Boss voice-pack ... but it's no default pack.