- Posts: 1745
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
It have to be in it's own thread because it is something completely un-related to custom announcer messages.vindalooo wrote:Didnt know where to put this, since it's not serious enough to open a new thread.
I cant hear any sounds or music in ued2.0?
Help is wanted.
Check your volumn in the ut.ini and turn it up. Try 60 or more or start UT99 game and turn up the sounds in there... select a sound and play it. If it play, it should be working.
Now if a music haven't started playing yet, give it about 5 mins to start. I been having this lately. I think it have something to do with a weird win update but not too sure.........
Will a FM move this to another thread? Thanks.
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
- Posts: 6366
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Posts: 3225
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
Your current audio renderer is found in "Drivers" and the settings for your the renderers should be listed in "Audio"
If you mean you can't hear the map sounds, then you must click on the little joystick icon, to the left of all the other icons, on all of the editor view windows.