- Posts: 3225
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
It also mirrors your files on other sites, services and networks for you.
Other multi-mirroring systems; (the first 2 include upload to Filefront)
Or create your own mirrors with http://www.mirrorbrain.org
Don't forget Skydrive, if you have a MSN or Hotmail account.
Sure okay, you need to make the texture file with .BMP extension, after you can import to UEDpie wrote:Sure. I'll have to make one first, lol. I don't map, so could you give me the requirements I need to follow for it to work as a texture in a map?
The size are for the logo I think 512x512 or 512x1024 but it's dependent from your logo
Edit: Also, I know that you can set black to be transparent, right? Or is that only for splashes? Cause I know there's no transparency support with .bmp.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:56 pm
- Personal rank: RX Community Mapper
You know my email. Make the image on a transparent 512x512 file and I'll do the rest for you if you can't get it to work.
RocketX Community Mapper
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:20 am
- Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty
- Location: PA,USA
- (14.21 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
- Posts: 2254
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
No to much free time I have
& Thx 4 the ReadMe file ;>
- Posts: 9406
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Try open office portable.GEx wrote:Mind changing format of that? My office is too old to open that
I don't have to much time because Im in school 2 weeks, and after Im here at home 4-5 day
There is no time for anything, sorry VM clan and pie