- Posts: 716
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm
- Personal rank: noob programmer
- Location: England
Utstats screenshots is a plugin for UTStats(Version 428), this plugin adds match screenshots for support gametypes on match report pages.
https://github.com/scottadkin/UTstats-c ... ots-plugin
First install all the files in their correct places:
- match_screenshot.js goes in the utstats home directory (utstats/).
- pages/match_screenshot.php goes in the (utstats/pages/) directory,
- includes/screenshot.php goes in the (utstats/includes/) directory,
- sshots/ goes in the (utstats/images/) directory
Now to add the module to your pages/match_info.php file:
- Add this line before the last if statement on the file(~Line: 73)":
# How to add screenshots
- To add new screenshots for different maps simply take a screenshot in game, convert it to a .jpg file and save it as the map files name in lowercase, e.g CTF-Face.unr will be ctf-face.jpg.
- Place the new image file into the images/sshots/ folder.
# Supported game types
If a gametype is not supported the module will not load to save bandwidth.
- tournament team game
- tournament deathmmatch
- last man standing
- capture the flag
-Team deathmatch/domination match (4 teams)
-Team deathmatch/domination match (3 teams)
-Team deathmatch/domination match (2 teams)