dot wrote:I use two monitors then I have two screens. UMake open on Desktop center, not Screen center. It is mean half window on one monitor, half on second. Very annoying,
I fix it. Now UMake opened on Screen center.
All other stay same.
dot wrote:I do not have any source code. Delphi resources can be edit inside compiled .exe file via programs like Resource Hacker or PE Explorer.
I only change poDesktopCenter to poScreenCenter for few forms.
Version 1.2 (2004-06-01)
* Added support for the CacheRecordPath setting required as of build 3204.
* The make.ini file is only written to disk when it changes.
Version 1.1 (2002-11-10)
* Added option to always automatically display compilation details.
* Added command-line parameter /auto which automatically scans the given game
base directory for projects and compiles the most recently modified one.
* Added extended options for desktop shortcut creation in Options dialog.
* Added drop-down box with recently compiled projects to launcher.
* Output parser extracts class names from error messages that don't explicitely
mention a source file name and reconstructs the source file name from that.
Version 1.0 (2002-11-06)
* Initial release.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.