- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:59 am
- Personal rank: ...
Ive done a bit of photoshop before , so I just wanted something to slap together for our small community.
anyway I found this;
which allows for easy Logo Making ^_^
This is kinda what I slapped together using it;
Is just a modification to the WoW Template for our servers BTW.
few tips on getting logo's into your own templates I guess;
- make sure you set background to Transparent (will save as .png 128bit)
- on your template right-click the logo area?.. and save-as (what ever it is called)
- Open PhotoShop and import Both the Original Logo , as well as your ready-made logo
- Resize Logo over the Top of the original image.
- Save as Original Images Name
- Upload (OverWrite) the Original Image on the Server.
^ Guess that about covers it.
- Files Modified for this template were
found in ; Theme > Images (Folder) for this particular theme.