UCC Helper - A Compiler Tool with GUI

External tools, software and sites for creating or editing UT99 resources.
UT99.org

Re: UCC Helper - A Compiler Tool with GUI

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Yeah but what about the packages lines overlaying each other and displaying false double-ups. I did read above but I'm getting a lot of blank boxes :(. I will probably stick with those others for now. I couldn't generate the package.upkg file if I tried
eGo wrote:please check ucch.ini if language is set to int. also check if exists ucch.int
Checked both these
eGo wrote: if you want i can steal all the individual functions from other tools to build the uber tool :/
I lol'd. but seriously you could add some new stuff that the community requests? why not? What can I think of, hmm people often request 'int generators'. You could generate them in many languages. All localized vars would get files of whatever output "int" files are requested. The package.upkg file sounds useful if I could get it to work. Someone else mentioned decompiling packages. There is a compiler in linux that can remove all comment lines upon request. Just don't go to the dark side and add obfuscators and you stay on my good side :D

Oh yeah and welcome to ut99.org. Good luck with your project
Wormbo
Adept

Post by Wormbo »

billybill wrote:I'll be using this if it's any good, maybe even people will stop using UMake for this. Can you tell me what package flags you can use? Can I have a download optional flag on the package and have it save the setting for each time I compile that particular package. UMake doesn't have pkg flags, does it do everything else UMake does? Thanks
UMake doesn't have package flags editing capabilities, but then again setting package flags is something the UCC Make compiler does automatically if the corresponding UPKG file is present in the Classes folder. If you also use UnCodeX, that one can be used to edit the package flags file for your project.
eGo
Novice

Post by eGo »

Here are some news about the project. I'm working hard on new features and updates in the last months. Hope you like it. But I can't say anything about a release date.

Pics are saying more than thousand words ;)

New package stuff:

Open and save your logs:

Redesigned options dialog with more settings:

Enable/Disable protected packages (like WOTgreal):

Compiling stuff here:
Tool Developer & Software Engineer
http://www.ego-creations.de
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

That will make some people I can think of, incredibly happy.
To be honest dude, we could have a entire section of this site dedicated to your tools and projects :tu: