gramercy (forgotten version)

Maps, mods and resources ported from or to Unreal.
Must run in UT99 or with Oldskool Amp'd.
Unreal 227 only projects are "Off-Topic"
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

gramercy (forgotten version)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Gramercy "v2"

This has been recovered by jackHonda after I expressed interest in a CD of him to check if the included maps were any different. Turns out they were, at least one of them was.

Gramercy was also included on at least one cover disc of pc gamer, though that particular version was the old one.

The notable differences are the fixed up skybox, some different enemy placement and maybe few more. The titan is missing as it was obviously thought by the author to be an overkill. I do want to eventually feature (based on request) this map in a reworked version for "flp2" addon to flp which will incorporate tons of cover disc maps and other misc extras found on many special cds and such intended for Unreal.

Known issues: The cable car will return back in this version, however the trigger is still once only so it is useless fix on author's part, kind of.

This is a map by the same author as the known "One Day" pack, which might be more known to members of this forum.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: gramercy (forgotten version)

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Really need to get back to playing some SP maps, think Imma try this one out first. Thanks for the upload Leo!
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

NP.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Didn't work for me, missing file.
Attachments
Clip0003.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I thought by this point you would have all the Unreal music packages honestly. That's what it is, the map is for Unreal thus there's no "missing file" in practice.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:23 amI thought by this point you would have all the Unreal music packages
I would too, but I often find that with newer custom maps there's often a .umx I don't already have.
Attachments
Clip0002.jpg
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Okay fine I'm attaching archive with all the other newmcas you don't have including the Mac ones (renamed to prevent mismatches against beta version packages) and the three files I used for the upsx rework.

Several of the MAC ones are just slightly different versions of the hub music tracks from unreal before they were renamed, also several of those ended up in rtnp later again renamed...

EDIT: Now you be complete Unreal MCA and can DJ on Nali Sky Islands!!
Attachments
NEWMCAS.RAR
(5.34 MiB) Downloaded 13 times