Single Player Campaigns

Maps, mods and resources ported from or to Unreal.
Must run in UT99 or with Oldskool Amp'd.
Unreal 227 only projects are "Off-Topic"
NemesisNeS
Experienced
Personal rank: GOD, not Godlike

Single Player Campaigns

Post by NemesisNeS »

So I've been wondering what are some of your favorite single player campaigns that have been release in the past 20 so odd years for UT. Despite the crude voice acting, I have to say that RTNP wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I have seen a ton of single player maps and some mods like Strike Force (which didn't sit well with me, but that's another topic for a different day) but I haven't seen that many single player campaigns. Or maybe I'm weak in my force searching XD (Sorry for the half-assed SW reference). Anyway, I'd like to check out what you guys think. :tu:
Feeling the urge to kill people who put up links with advertisements....
:instagib2:
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Single Player Campaigns

Post by OjitroC »

Loads - just some of the bigger ones : Savage Lands Demo - main campaign still in development; A Friend In Need; 7Bullets; XIdia/XIdia Gold; Project Xenome Intrtloper/First Day; PHX; ONP; EXU2/G59; Deja Vu; Rise of Jrath; Unforchers etc. The Vale:Evelyn is a single map but worth checking out - it's a big map. Also XeopsDorado, another single, large EXU map.

Check out https://www.unrealsp.org/ for news on projects and https://unrealarchives.com/ (the dedicated SP campaign/map site).
NemesisNeS
Experienced
Personal rank: GOD, not Godlike

Post by NemesisNeS »

As always thanks OjitroC for your input, you are always a great source for information. I've downloaded Savage Lands just a few minutes ago, looks interesting. I went to unrealsp and snagged The Vale, someone had a backup copy of the file since the link in the first post was a dead link. I'll check out the rest a bit later on.

One of the main reasons I've decided to ask is because I am contemplating making a campaign in MH and want to get a feel for what players/creators have put out already. MH has a large selection of maps and such, but, and this is my own personal opinion, I would love to see a campaign albeit sp or even mp at somepoint in the future. I think overall though I might be in over my head on this, but I've been working on making a version of UT99 for mobile, which isn't going as planned... Anyway, thanks again for the input.

For everyone else, keep 'em coming. As I do support the mp community, I will always have a soft spot for sp games, mods and maps overall.
Feeling the urge to kill people who put up links with advertisements....
:instagib2:
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

White Castle... big castle with mainly Krall.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758