Must run in UT99 or with Oldskool Amp'd.
Unreal 227 only projects are "Off-Topic"
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm
- Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO
Author: Number Crunch
This old map originally named Prison.unr (renamed to GELFPrison.unr to give a more unique filename) required a package called BruteGelf with a class called BruteJamie. That dependency is sadly unrecoverable so I made an ersatz in 225. The map runs with it. Now, under its original filename it loops (expects Prison.unr, so I don't really know how the author expected it to be the first map of any series to begin with) - be as it may, the map now works. Short but sweet.
- Posts: 2702
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania