Little feed back about original and listing borks here:
- if we have route from JumpSpot to a higher located LiftExit that is "Impossible-To-Follow-Route" Epic never did such things, map is full of such borks and results are randomly visible;
- 2 miniammo are happily vaporized when door to Shield is open because are pushed outta Level - a jerk player might also keep door locked if mover is not turned into a crusher one by some NICE Mutator - that door has to be open DOWN in void and not UP for destroying ammo - KeyFrame1 is changed;
- Combo for Invisibility is ONLY ONE and adjusted - way down is automated - other such dumb combos have been removed being useless buggers;
- Brush159 is too slanted - it slows down even player - I have adjusted it for being more friendly with navigation;
- new paths are available for that lost RocketPack nearby UDamage making A.I. more convinced about navigation in that zone;
- Big-Black lift needs faces from void Unlit and not a bDynamicLightMover;
- DistanceViewTriggers - LOL ? - 40×40 Collision - Does any of these have any purpose ? - deleted because are 99% useless.
All new Paths Network has been build with XC_Core9 more optimized (as tested a few days ago...) without useless PrunedPaths[0-15] and VisNoReachPaths[0-15] - being a DM map perhaps aerial routes are not necessary.
The question is: How many of these are fixed in above fixed-map ?
Thanks so far for pointing this map, it has a nice game play.