help! Mouse, Lag, Direct3D9 or OpenGl 3.5, aim etc DX dudes

Get some cool tips about how to tweak your UT graphic, gameplay, and much more!
.reaven-
Average
Personal rank: godlike

help! Mouse, Lag, Direct3D9 or OpenGl 3.5, aim etc DX dudes

Post by .reaven- »

I have some dudes.
How did i can get better aim? i use a logitech because i think are good but i cant accustom to optical mouse :S i ahve read too much tutorials i found one that said 1.5 to 2.8 are the people how have better aim its that true ? i have now 1.75
Dodge: how did i can make dodge more fast ? i change my user.ini of DodgeClickTime=0.300000 to DodgeClickTime=0.228000 but i find all agree DodgeClickTime=0.250000.
Direct3D9: its used for NVIDIA ? i dont know if this matter but i have a NVIDIA GeForce 8400
OpenGL 3.5: ---------------
Which of this too drivers give less lag ? or are better i have a good pc i dont know if i am crazy but i think i have more aim whit OpenGl but i realy like more Direct3D9 because in maps like curse "No glaring lights on the walls"
MouseX=Axis aMouseX Speed=2.85 <------------- VErtical?¡¡???
MouseY=Axis aMouseY Speed=4.2 <-------------- Horizontal ?¡? ¡? ¡?¡
Which is the better Min Disired Framerate ? for mi ut in properties of mi pc i have 32 bits and have a monitor of 1440 x 900 pixel
And i think this is the last XD how can i eliminate LAG ?
Answer pls
rohitggarg
Adept
Personal rank: The name is Bu||et

Re: help! Mouse, Lag, Direct3D9 or OpenGl 3.5, aim etc DX dudes

Post by rohitggarg »

Dude... i guess you have asked pretty much everything in ...ehmm... Sh0rt_HaNd :D.. pardon me :mrgreen:

Well, d3d 9 is the best anyways for any of the Geforce cards because it gives you the maximum performance at maximum detail level because games are meant for enjoyment :D.. Try changing your resolution to some of the standard ones to remove the lagging feature.... 1024x768 is the one that i love the most because my monitor size matches with it. Whenever you see a sharp image (lets suppose you see it at 1440x900) keep that resolution.

Try turning off the dynamic lights as they can at times ruin performance.

For aiming i personally prefer same deflection in both x and y directions and at a sensitivity of 1.75 with direct input enabled.

Changing dodge time helps seldom but the more help is received by your mind (your perception of when to dodge). Just try playing some bunny track for practice and you will master dodging perception.

At last, All i gotta say is play the game with love and it will give you the honor that you desire :D (by me of course :tongue: )
Regards,
Rohit

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.............

My website : http://www.appointmentagent.com
.reaven-
Average

Post by .reaven- »

Thx Bulltime i think i know how are u ]IN[*ShortBulltime right ? i think u where bot xD because of your 300 of ping and u are aweosme :) no bot :P
roaminggnome

Post by roaminggnome »

doesnt it also depend on the mouse a bit? check that out and see what things are out there. to help ya know.
rohitggarg
Adept
Personal rank: The name is Bu||et

Post by rohitggarg »

.reaven- wrote:]IN[*ShortBulltime
The name is Bullet, short_bullet :D. I can play at max with 400 ping and put up a decent score and i m no bot imo :P... Okay, seems like you also play at the CTF-Face high speed server.. its nice out there with so many players.. will c ya around if you tell me your name in game.

Also to deal with the ping there is a well known trick, you need to anticipate the position of the player after 300 ms in case your ping is 300. That does the trick for me.
Regards,
Rohit

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.............

My website : http://www.appointmentagent.com
.reaven-
Average

Post by .reaven- »

mi nick is .
.[r]eaven//*
((~.war|re@ven][``
:]TrC[:]!ReAvEn![
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Ok, moved this thread here, since the other one did not contain any useful stuff. Dont post your threads in 2 subforums. Dont do it again. Thanks.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.