- Posts: 1832
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm
You need to test Cacus.so for unresolved external symbols, that library (being unable to load) is the one that's likely preventing XC from starting up.
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 am
- Personal rank: Average
- Location: India
Code: Select all
-sh-4.2$ cd System -sh: cd: System: No such file or directory -sh-4.2$ cd .. -sh-4.2$ cd System -sh-4.2$ ./XC_Enable_nohome.sh Status previous to installation: WARNING: Not using preference directory Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap] Aborting. Enabling all components: WARNING: Not using preference directory Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap] Aborting.
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 pm
- Personal rank: Brush Commander
- Location: inside ze bocks