XC_Engine [20] - XC_Core [7b] - XC_IpDrv

sektor2111
Godlike

Re: XC_GameEngine [build 13 - Server update]

Post by sektor2111 »

Okay, I've updated testing machine. Let's see new relevancy deal:
XC_13_Relevancy.jpg
Eheh, it looks like you have done properly your homework. Given Net data + game-play, I cannot complain. I will check "default" matches.
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

my server stopped crashing actually with new update!
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
$carface
Skilled

Post by $carface »

Qwerty wrote:my server stopped crashing actually with new update!
Oh. Have they. How 'unfortunately' ironic that they were crashing. Never done that before, maliciously. Have you :what:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

I have a question if Higor wants to speak a lil: Can you see which natives are located in Editor.dll and their numbers?
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

You can find the natives via their Symbol names...
Example for BasedActors() native: intAActorexecBasedActors

The nomenclature is as follows:

Code: Select all

#if _MSC_VER
	#define IMPLEMENT_FUNCTION(cls,num,func) \
		extern "C" DLL_EXPORT Native int##cls##func = (Native)&cls::func; \
		static BYTE cls##func##Temp = GRegisterNative( num, int##cls##func );
#else
	#define IMPLEMENT_FUNCTION(cls,num,func) \
		extern "C" DLL_EXPORT { Native int##cls##func = (Native)&cls::func; } \
		static BYTE cls##func##Temp = GRegisterNative( num, int##cls##func );
#endif
What I found:
GPackage autoclassUBatchExportCommandlet autoclassUBitArray autoclassUBitMatrix autoclassUBrushBuilder autoclassUCheckUnicodeCommandlet autoclassUChecksumPackageCommandlet autoclassUClassExporterH autoclassUClassExporterUC autoclassUClassFactoryNew autoclassUClassFactoryUC autoclassUConformCommandlet autoclassUDataRipCommandlet autoclassUEditInfo autoclassUEditorEngine autoclassUFontFactory autoclassULevelExporterT3D autoclassULevelFactory autoclassULevelFactoryNew autoclassUMakeCommandlet autoclassUMasterCommandlet autoclassUMergeDXTCommandlet autoclassUModelExporterT3D autoclassUModelFactory autoclassUMusicExporterTracker autoclassUMusicFactory autoclassUPS2ConvertCommandlet autoclassUPackageFlagCommandlet autoclassUPolysExporterT3D autoclassUPolysFactory autoclassUSoundExporterWAV autoclassUSoundFactory autoclassUTextBufferExporterTXT autoclassUTextureExporterBMP autoclassUTextureExporterPCX autoclassUTextureFactory autoclassUTextureFactoryNew autoclassUTransBuffer autoclassUTransactor autoclassUTrueTypeFontFactory autoclassUUpdateUModCommandlet intUBrushBuilderexecBadParameters intUBrushBuilderexecBeginBrush intUBrushBuilderexecEndBrush intUBrushBuilderexecGetPolyCount intUBrushBuilderexecGetVertex intUBrushBuilderexecGetVertexCount intUBrushBuilderexecPoly3i intUBrushBuilderexecPoly4i intUBrushBuilderexecPolyBegin intUBrushBuilderexecPolyEnd intUBrushBuilderexecPolyi intUBrushBuilderexecVertex3f intUBrushBuilderexecVertexv
Either use a disassembler, or check inside Unreal Editor if said natives have an opcode number on them (likely none of these have one).
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

$carface wrote:
Qwerty wrote:my server stopped crashing actually with new update!
Oh. Have they. How 'unfortunately' ironic that they were crashing. Never done that before, maliciously. Have you :what:
Lmao.... Priceless.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

So all original pathing stuff comes from Engine.dll?
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

Yes, theoretically by calling the right functions you should be able to trigger a path rebuild ingame.

But tell me what you need, and I'll tell you what you want.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Higor wrote:But tell me what you need, and I'll tell you what you want.
Sometimes I'm thinking at a tool for games (CTF DM MH) which are using ScriptedPawn. Certain stuff (you know what is about) block pawns and my roamers are sooo nice. I can develop some cute Navigation stuff but is a problem at injecting them. I was able to see something functional for... 10 seconds and pawns started wandering. In that moment I checked paths and were broken indeed - WITHOUT crashing game. The only native which seems accessible is DescribeSpecs but not AddSpecs or something like this. On aside note I understood how to clean Level (in Editor)- InventorySpot0 up to InventorySpot78 (by example) and Minimal ReachSpecs. All need is to transfer data from an old NavigationPoint to another one. Let's presume that I want a PathSwitcher as replacement for PathNodeXX in certain Level or other stunts like this. And... I don't want pawns running in walls. Else some LiftCenter attached properly to desired lift. I only can ruin paths as shown in Botpack stuff but replacing is a problem (or not ?), those "//fixme" even from engine awake my curiosity.
Yesterday I added a feature to relocate inventories placed nasty too far from InventorySpots (I hate Bots running in place at walls) that was easy, the rest is harder.
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

And how is the FerBotz mutator failing you?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Higor wrote:And how is the FerBotz mutator failing you?
You spoke about on fly pathing but... it might be a wall problem... then I want original way as long as I don't need any path-line through walls.

Question2: Botz Mutator is able to remove nodes out of playable area ? I know some geniuses which used at least 5 PathNodes into void + 6 - 7 placed as hell in air. Botz Mutator is able to fix this kind of dumb mapping?
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

Version 18 has had the path removal code havily reviewed and there hasn't been a single stability issue on my tests.
I usually employ it on item clusters full of InventorySpot actors, try to place the remover in a way it removes all the inventory spot (location+radius combo) but one, then reconnect said node with a custom botz node because these nodes don't usually have any connections left.

The FerBotz.DynamicBotzPlayer class is already a HUGE advantage at debugging path nodes, grab any map offline, start it with the botz mutator and then do MUTATE EDITPATHS to reload using the player class.
Believe me if you're going to do node editing the way Unreal 227 presents it, you're in for a nasty surprise. Stick to FerBotz native, even if you don't even spawn the botz (you may want to adjust the MinTotalPlayers to 0 on the botz ini).
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

The target is to gain natives in purposes:
1) Removal of all paths (probably recommended);
2) Replacing default messed up things;
3) Fixing Lifts - Pawn purpose not Player purpose;
3) Removing the same Inventory in collision with the same type in double placement;
4) Removing any PathNode colliding with other PathNode (a la original November);
5) All DefencePoints visible from a FlagBase must have assigned team as FlagBase Team not all team 0 (a la original November and others like this) and the rest of them out of visibility with FlagBase replaced with PathNodes because I hate an idiot defending a stolen Flag and who cannot see enemy carrier;
6) Rebuilt pathing;
7) Initialize Level timer (if need to manage these things before starting timer).

I'm presuming spawning an actor which has these natives declared and then starting defence against retarded pathing. No pawns to mess with Mods, Nexgens, etc. After completing job Actor will do self Removal.

If any actor can be compiled using FerBotz.dll then it will be priceless.

Auxiliary problem: How works ON-Line all this job. ELSE reconstructing VIA Editor is "AlternatePath".

Edit: I was hunting something like this (not works even it can be compiled).

class PathTwk expands Mutator;

native(534) final function undefinePaths(); //Just numbers - I don't know them anyway
native(535) final function definePaths();
native(536) final function PurgeGarbage();

event PreBeginPlay()
{
	SetTimer(3,False);
}

event Timer()
{
	log ("Operating...");
	ConsoleCommand("set NavigationPoint bNoDelete 0");
	ConsoleCommand("set NavigationPoint bStatic 0");
	undefinePaths();
	PurgeGarbage();
}
This is what I'm trying to achieve, the rest of UScript might be easier.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

I'm wonder about these:

ScriptWarning: XC_ServerActor MH-GetUpGetOff.XC_ServerActor0 (Function XC_Engine.XC_ServerActor.AdminLoginHook:01DD) Accessed array 'LInfos' out of bounds (1/1)
ScriptWarning: XC_ServerActor MH-GetUpGetOff.XC_ServerActor0 (Function XC_Engine.XC_ServerActor.AdminLoginHook:01DD) Attempt to assigned variable through None
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

That would be a case of a wrong 'i', a single line of code fixes it.
Attachments
XC_Engine.u
AdminLoginHook brute force fix (v436/v440 only)
(13.02 KiB) Downloaded 67 times