[Release] ACE v1.1d

Tater
Average

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1d

Post by Tater »

I'm going through GameServers and can't load dll's without them being checked so they installed ACE v1.1d. All worked fine so a day later I put NexGen112N on and it worked. I went on, brought Nexgen up, played around with it for a while and left. I looked later that night and the server was down. The only way that it will startup is when I comment out anything mentioning NPLoader. Ideas?
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

Are you sure that it only boots up when the ACE lines from your UT.ini are commented out and not when other ServerPackages/Actors are commented out? There's a maximum length of Packages/Actors; if it is exceeded, the server will not boot (without any real indication in the log).
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
Tater
Average

Post by Tater »

No, only the NPLoader. Now I've found the reason, though the question of how it got this way remains a mystery. The NPLoader.u was in the /system/editorres folder. After moving it to the /system folder all is well. Thanks
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

Sp0ngeb0b wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:45 pm Are you sure that it only boots up when the ACE lines from your UT.ini are commented out and not when other ServerPackages/Actors are commented out? There's a maximum length of Packages/Actors; if it is exceeded, the server will not boot (without any real indication in the log).
the Limit I have found is between 780~810 Characters. that is for Just Packages though not including Actors.
Is likely something to do with the 1024byte limitation of the Engine , which apparently is fixed in 469.
same goes for MapVoteSystems.. they meet this same limitation. Ive noticed that my servers vanish off the browser lists quite often , but they can still be connected to via open ip/port.
Perhaps Nexgen is the cause... hmm
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
anth
Adept

Post by anth »

ACE v1.1d has some issues on Linux servers. Your GameServers server is likely affected. I've fixed them in v1.1e and I am now testing v1.1f. I will try to release v1.1f by the end of the week.
Reino
Novice

Post by Reino »

3itch_fi wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:09 pm For TacticalOps some players have Tacops in paths such as this: "D:\OLD Downloads\Unreal i Tactical\Tactical ops 3.4 + patch 3.50 enjoy\Tactical Ops 3.4\System"
It's known issue ACE might crash if there are spaces in path.
"C:\Games\TO340" here, which I assume is no issue.
3itch_fi wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:09 pm I got one player on my tacops server that the game works for 30 secs and then crashes. Sounds a bit like when ACE timeouts it crashes the game instead of disconnecting.
I will have a teamviewer session with this player soon so I can see the issue for myself.
Have you had this teamviewer session yet, if I may ask?