[Release] ACE v1.1f

User avatar
[rev]rato.skt
Adept
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by [rev]rato.skt » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:26 pm

I get this erro today...

Image
Brazilian Server:
Classic madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel x1.utbr.cf:6666
Custom custom.utbr.cf:7777
UT2004 2004.utbr.cf:5555

User avatar
[rev]rato.skt
Adept
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by [rev]rato.skt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:24 am

New erro!

Kick in Linux Slackware open ut in wine.... kernelbase.dll



Image
Brazilian Server:
Classic madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel x1.utbr.cf:6666
Custom custom.utbr.cf:7777
UT2004 2004.utbr.cf:5555

User avatar
Deepu
Skilled
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 am
Personal rank: Average
Location: India
Contact:

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Deepu » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:10 pm

ACE Crosshair Scale mutator for ACE v1.1f
ACEv11f_CH.zip
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

User avatar
Que
Skilled
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:49 am
Personal rank: ...
Contact:

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Que » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:32 pm

@deepu does this one require that XC_Stuff?
>>> PSYCHOSERVERS <<< Address: 103.125.218.185 Port: 7760

User avatar
Deepu
Skilled
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 am
Personal rank: Average
Location: India
Contact:

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Deepu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 am

No

User avatar
Que
Skilled
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:49 am
Personal rank: ...
Contact:

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Que » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:52 am

Good!
>>> PSYCHOSERVERS <<< Address: 103.125.218.185 Port: 7760

Hiryuu
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 am

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Hiryuu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 am

[rev]rato.skt wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:24 am
New erro!

Kick in Linux Slackware open ut in wine.... kernelbase.dll



Image
Hi folks,

I also get this error running UT GOTY on macOS 10.15.3 using Crossover Mac 19.0.1.
What sort of information can I provide in order to fix this?

Cheers, thank you for your time.

User avatar
anth
Skilled
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:23 am

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by anth » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Hiryuu wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 am
[rev]rato.skt wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:24 am
New erro!

Kick in Linux Slackware open ut in wine.... kernelbase.dll



Image
Hi folks,

I also get this error running UT GOTY on macOS 10.15.3 using Crossover Mac 19.0.1.
What sort of information can I provide in order to fix this?

Cheers, thank you for your time.
The next ACE update (which will be out soon) fixes incompatibilities with Wine 5 and Proton 5. Hopefully, this will fix Crossover too. In the meantime, I recommend you sign up @ OldUnreal.com and send a PM to anth. I can give you access to the UT v469 beta testing forum where we have a brand new native macOS client available.

Hiryuu
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 am

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Hiryuu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm

anth wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:27 pm
Hiryuu wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 am
[rev]rato.skt wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:24 am
New erro!

Kick in Linux Slackware open ut in wine.... kernelbase.dll



Image
Hi folks,

I also get this error running UT GOTY on macOS 10.15.3 using Crossover Mac 19.0.1.
What sort of information can I provide in order to fix this?

Cheers, thank you for your time.
The next ACE update (which will be out soon) fixes incompatibilities with Wine 5 and Proton 5. Hopefully, this will fix Crossover too. In the meantime, I recommend you sign up @ OldUnreal.com and send a PM to anth. I can give you access to the UT v469 beta testing forum where we have a brand new native macOS client available.
I don't know how ACE works, but it would guess that the error in question happens because the checksum of the kernelbase.dll file (and likely others?) from this version of Crossover Mac/Wine is not whitelisted, or something like that? My understanding is that Crossover Mac 19.0.1 has a custom Wine version below it [1] in order to be able to run 32 bit applications on macOS 10.15, which removed support for 32 bit applications.

In any case, I will PM you on OldUnreal.com and am willing to beta test the native macOS client.

Cheers, thank you for your time and prompt reply.

[1] https://www.codeweavers.com/about/blogs ... atalinayet

FineWolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:55 am

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by FineWolf » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:15 am

anth, would it be possible to whitelist the D3D11 Drivers by darknovismc? A lot of people have switched to them due to them having a lot less issues than the D3D10 drivers on newer versions on Windows 10.

Here are the relevant entries:

Code: Select all

D3D11DRV.DLL		76288		173D3FD0E693FC8CB9460493BD1DA9E8	darknovismc v1 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		96256		D2A74AF8F78CB25AC3FAB04BDD2C3253	darknovismc v1.1 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		123904		4C53AE8863560DC6244D6D5C82D723DE	darknovismc v1.2 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		127488		BA11DFE225598C942ED39C41F22280A1	darknovismc v1.3 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		127488		680B136BFDF99BEF9704F0513F0A69B9	darknovismc v1.4 D3D11 Renderer
EFFECTS11.DLL		221184		701BDC70D289A8C0D38E8D3B304DF430	Microsoft FX11 Library (for D3D11 Renderer)
Also, there seems to be a missing entry for the modified WinDrv.dll included with XOpenGL which fixes the fullscreen issue on Win10, and includes RawHID mouse support. Here is the relevant entry + the entry for the release 1.0.0.10 of the XOpenGL driver (releases sourced from https://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 1453909937):

Code: Select all

XOPENGLDRV.DLL		672768		642BC0AE7DCA653F3E5A149333978711	OldUnreal XOpenGLDrv v1.0.0.10
WINDRV.DLL		202752		B3D8C9E28DFD73B6A961C197D6BE6FFD	OldUnreal WinDrv for Windows 7+
Thanks.

Nandoaot
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Nandoaot » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Hey,

How do I submit files to be white listed? I would like to add the ESERenders for Tactical Ops

https://ese-protect.de/homepage/page.php?id=144

Thanks

RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by RocketJedi » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:50 am

FineWolf wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:15 am
anth, would it be possible to whitelist the D3D11 Drivers by darknovismc? A lot of people have switched to them due to them having a lot less issues than the D3D10 drivers on newer versions on Windows 10.

Here are the relevant entries:

Code: Select all

D3D11DRV.DLL		76288		173D3FD0E693FC8CB9460493BD1DA9E8	darknovismc v1 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		96256		D2A74AF8F78CB25AC3FAB04BDD2C3253	darknovismc v1.1 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		123904		4C53AE8863560DC6244D6D5C82D723DE	darknovismc v1.2 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		127488		BA11DFE225598C942ED39C41F22280A1	darknovismc v1.3 D3D11 Renderer
D3D11DRV.DLL		127488		680B136BFDF99BEF9704F0513F0A69B9	darknovismc v1.4 D3D11 Renderer
EFFECTS11.DLL		221184		701BDC70D289A8C0D38E8D3B304DF430	Microsoft FX11 Library (for D3D11 Renderer)
Also, there seems to be a missing entry for the modified WinDrv.dll included with XOpenGL which fixes the fullscreen issue on Win10, and includes RawHID mouse support. Here is the relevant entry + the entry for the release 1.0.0.10 of the XOpenGL driver (releases sourced from https://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 1453909937):

Code: Select all

XOPENGLDRV.DLL		672768		642BC0AE7DCA653F3E5A149333978711	OldUnreal XOpenGLDrv v1.0.0.10
WINDRV.DLL		202752		B3D8C9E28DFD73B6A961C197D6BE6FFD	OldUnreal WinDrv for Windows 7+
Thanks.
I know this is off topic but I tried these on my windows 10 system and they are horrible.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

Hertz
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 10:50 am

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Hertz » Sat May 16, 2020 4:36 am

Hello!! im from Chile and i would like to know if somebody can help me with this issue... i updated my server from ACE0.8h to 1.1f, but when we are playing CTF normal weapon with NN, the server restarts, and when it returns it starts without ACE... i dont know if i need to set something but i read the "readme" and i did all what it said. Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Hertz
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 10:50 am

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by Hertz » Sat May 16, 2020 9:24 am

Hertz wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:36 am
Hello!! im from Chile and i would like to know if somebody can help me with this issue... i updated my server from ACE0.8h to 1.1f, but when we are playing CTF normal weapon with NN, the server restarts, and when it returns it starts without ACE... i dont know if i need to set something but i read the "readme" and i did all what it said. Can somebody help me?

Thanks!
Fixed!!

But I noticed a difference between the FPS delivered using 0.8h and 1.1f... I already set "mutate ace HighPerfToggle ON"...

It doesn't look as smooth as at 0.8h... ideas please? :D

Thanks

User avatar
asosed
Average
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by asosed » Fri May 22, 2020 9:42 am

Hey. The link http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/ACE/v11/ACEv11f_C.dll is not working. Can I change the link for manual ACE download to mine?
Attachments
photo_2020-05-22_11-32-29.jpg
photo_2020-05-22_11-32-29.jpg (7.49 KiB) Viewed 195 times
photo_2020-05-22_11-32-03.jpg
Image

Image

Post Reply