InstaSniper is a advanced mutator for Unreal Tournament which replaces all weapons on the maps with a powerful and handy sniper rifle. The amount of ammo is limited and there is a more challenging game against bots on high difficulty (inhuman and godlike). This mutator works with all of Unreal Tournament's game types and adds new and unique gameplay.
1. Three default Shieldbelts randomly located on the map.
2. Each player and bot starts with the Impact Hammer and powerful sniper rifle with its own damage.
3. Mutator is configurable. Players and Bots have low ammo. If its difficult to you to play with settings by default, change them.
4. Impact Hammer became more dangerous than in the original game and the hammer jump became much higher.
5. The improved exact trajectory of a bullet. Crosshair and Zoom replaced for the best play on large sniper maps.
6. Visual effects of firing and Explosion from large-calibre rifle.
7. Increased the brightness of the player in the armor. You will be able to better see the armor of the players at large distances.
8. Full support for games on large maps with bots. Added ability for bots to kill other pawns at long range.
9. Hardcorefrags - more difficult version of the game with bots. If the player kills the pawn, he gets one point and if a bot, then 2 points.
10. Tournament Ladder support. Cheat codes in the Tournament are disabled. The amount of ammo is limited.
11. And other small features...
1. Unzip the mutator file.
2. Move all files from the folder "Mutator" to your Unreal Tournament "System" folder.
3. Click on the "InstaSniperSP.exe" to play with bots.
4. Choose "Start Unreal Tournament" or "Start Practice Session".
Choose "UnrealTournament.exe" for a network game.
If you want to host multiplayer games you also have to add the following line
to the [Engine.GameEngine] section of UnrealTournament.ini:
The configuration of this mutator can be done by using the mod menu.