Will there be a Mapvote 14XL release? - SOLVED

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Re: Will there be a Mapvote 14XL release?

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Could put on the home screen maps best played,the 10 but played "top rated maps".... :D
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Aldebaran
Masterful

Post by Aldebaran »

Mar wrote:but you can use a 256x256 texture file with current version
Great!!! I tested it and it looks now much better!

The biggest problem is, that text in the logo textures looks very bad when scretching the logo (even with proportional scretching). So I took off my text and now it's ok. For me you don't have to change anything, but when you want that logo's with text in looks better you can only take the original logo size what in your mapvote with custom sizes is impossible.
Mar wrote:I could trim playerlist a little bit more to add a space between them.
No, you perhaps you better should not. I found a better solution I think. People can make some space in their logo instead, so its up to them how much space they like to have. So please forget that point I mentioned.

A minor thing is, that long servernames configured in "MapVoteTitle=" are shortened in very small mapvote window resolutions, so perhaps it makes sense to declare another "MapVoteTitleSmall=" where you can put in a wise shortcut and this will only be shown in the very small mapvote window size...

I have another idea concerning the random button when only one player is on server (for playing alone):
Sometimes you wish to play a random map but only a special game type, so when more than one gametype is defined it would be great when voting random the map name voted will be shown and the player has 3-4 seconds left to vote again for another random map... and the same procedure begins again... so the player can skip maps he don't like or with gametypes he won't play at this moment. Don't know if this could be realized?
Aldebaran
Masterful

Post by Aldebaran »

Today I got some thoughts about a picture database with good pictures of all maps on the server which will be shown up in the mapvote by clicking on the map. Often no picture is shown because map was not downloaded but also sometimes there are no pics when the map is in cache already.

I thought about two possible solutions:
The map picture can be downloaded from a http redirect server in the moment clicking in mapvote on the maptitle (and put into a picture cache on client).
Or the client downloads at first server join a big texture pack (perhaps 10mb with 1000 map pics). I don't know if Unreal Ed supports making a texture file with over 1000 pics in, also it is hard to update when putting new maps on the server :roll:

I think it would be a great fun to make pictures off all maps on own server. Hard work but it would be that worth. And when a big database already exists, the admin can skip this.

This is only an idea, perhaps it is to complicated to make it real.
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

Aldebaran wrote:[A picture] which will be shown up in the mapvote by clicking on the map
This idea has also come to my mind, it would be a nice feature. As you mentioned two ways are possible: a big pack with pre-defined images for each map, but this has the disadvantage that it has to be recreated with every new/removed/changed map name. Furthermore the clients are downloading more than they need really - in most cases only a few images of thousands will be shown. That's why I'd prefer the second way: one image per map name. But how to get them in the moment the user selects a map? There I see several possibilities: Loading images from...
  • ... client's map, if available and map has a screenshot.
  • ... client's cached map, if available and map has a screenshot.
  • ... the server the user is currently connected to.
  • ... a pre defined central server that is hosting the images.
But I don't know if that can be done by UScript.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Barbie wrote:... client's map, if available and map has a screenshot.
Already exists.
My points toward LA14 type (I have one which I'm still working at).
First I don't intend to bring any "OBJECT" anywhere - "Actor" has "Destroy()".
Second I see 1021 maps loaded by client in 3-4 seconds ? DO I need to build files in clients ? Nope...
Do I need to see REDFlag lag when "BDBMapvote.IsInState('Loading')" ? No... it might work smoother - it's a STATE dammit.
Screen adjusting - I'm not so skilled with UWindow things, aside when I'm using GuiScale=1.100000 it doesn't look bad after all.
Do I need bIsPlayer checks ? Nope it do works without them very well.
Do I need simulated functions for things which are only server's job ? Nope, client do runs smoother without useless timers loaded.
EmptyserverSwitch

Code: Select all

class EmptyServerLevelSwitch extends Info;
simulated function PreBeginPlay ()
{
	Super.PreBeginPlay(); //Calling what ??? PreBeginPlay is called for everyone by default
	ServerEmptyTime = 0;
	SetTimer(60.00,False);
}
Simulated because of what ? Server IS EMPTY, and "Level.Game" it's ONLY in SERVER after all.
It runs well like this without simulating stupid timers in client for nothing. The only timers used in clients are UWindow type timers the rest of simulated things from mutator are useless for client.

function PreBeginPlay()
{
	ServerEmptyTime = 0;
	SetTimer(60.00,False);
}
I'll be more fascinated to see global changes in structure...
I'm currently scanning what any other unhealthy "solutions" have been copied from old grandma LA13.
MapVoteWRI >> NetPriority = 3.00 (SAME as player) NetUpdateFrequency = 20.00000 (my monsters are using this and they don't make troubles - z position bug exist even in default anyway)
WRI > The Same.
And TickRate stay at 30 when player opens MapVote using the same stupid machine for server and client and Skype and Mozilla and Antivirus, and... :| .
Mar
Novice

Post by Mar »

Sorry I havent realase the changed version, been very busy in RL.

sektor2111 wrote:Second I see 1021 maps loaded by client in 3-4 seconds ? DO I need to build files in clients ? Nope...
Dont know if I understood correctly, but if what you mean is that you dont want to save the maplist to client it can be disabled. bClientCache = false. Nobody is forced to use it.
sektor2111 wrote:Do I need to see REDFlag lag when "BDBMapvote.IsInState('Loading')" ? No... it might work smoother - it's a STATE dammit.
Yes it can be smoother, I did said I found a way to prevent the "100000 gpf iterations" but it was not the best way. I saw your Mapvote and you have done what I was trying to achieve.
sektor2111 wrote:Do I need bIsPlayer checks ? Nope it do works without them very well.
So you mean

//Players & Specs
            foreach AllActors(Class'PlayerPawn',aPawn)
            {
                if(aPawn != None 
                    && (aPawn.bIsPlayer  //<- This is not needed?
                    || (aPawn.IsA('Spectator') && bAllowSpecvote && bSpecAutoOpen)) 
                    && aPawn.PlayerReplicationInfo != None)
                {
                    VoterNum=FindPlayerIndex(aPawn.PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID,True);
                    if ( VoterNum > -1 && PlayerVote[VoterNum] == 0 )
                        OpenVoteWindow(aPawn,bAllowSpecvote && bSpecAutoOpen);          
                }        
            } 
The aPawn.bIsPlayer is not needed anywhere? (Is it deprecated or something?)
I am not expert in Uscript so your help is appreciated.
sektor2111 wrote: Do I need simulated functions for things which are only server's job ? Nope, client do runs smoother without useless timers loaded.
EmptyserverSwitch

class EmptyServerLevelSwitch extends Info;
{
	Super.PreBeginPlay(); //Calling what ??? PreBeginPlay is called for everyone by default
	ServerEmptyTime = 0;
	SetTimer(60.00,False);
}
Strange I thought I had removed all those useless Super calls in all classes. Looks like I missed that one.

sektor2111 wrote:Simulated because of what ? Server IS EMPTY, and "Level.Game" it's ONLY in SERVER after all.
It runs well like this without simulating stupid timers in client for nothing. The only timers used in clients are UWindow type timers the rest of simulated things from mutator are useless for client.

function PreBeginPlay()
{
ServerEmptyTime = 0;
SetTimer(60.00,False);
}
So simulated means it will run in client too? Didnt knew that. :tu:, That was in LA13 so I just supposed it was like that.
sektor2111 wrote:MapVoteWRI >> NetPriority = 3.00 (SAME as player) NetUpdateFrequency = 20.00000 (my monsters are using this and they don't make troubles - z position bug exist even in default anyway)
WRI > The Same.
And TickRate stay at 30 when player opens MapVote using the same stupid machine for server and client and Skype and Mozilla and Antivirus, and... :| .
Sorry here I didnt understand a thing. I am not a native english speaker, so I had a hard time understanding everything.

--------------------------
Barbie wrote:... client's cached map, if available and map has a screenshot.
This would be the best.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Like I said In some MapVote thread where a Clown was jumping high because of a "Garbage of Person" (that was me) when I was explaining WHAT SHIT idea was that coming from Epic, looks like that section did not trigger readers about solving Skaarj issues toward their bIsPlayer property suddenly attached even if they don't have any weapon - messing in more mutators. All right. Let's see events as follows: ACTOR - Pawn.
- PreBeginPlay
- BeginPlay
- PostBeginPlay
- In client - PostNetBeginPlay
- AUTO state
-----Someone fix me if I'm wrong -----

In "prebegin" we try to figure some player - name, etc. based on PlayerReplicationInfo which spawns for Pawn type bIsPlayer - Monster is not bIsPlayer. Epic linked this bIsPlayer with PlayerReplicationInfo but later they were bullshitting codes.
After all "Begins", in "Auto State" a stupid pawn suddenly become bIsPlayer in purpose to gain weapon by doing a call to "Touch". Then will quit being bIsPlayer but still some times it stays bIsPlayer based on "awesome" timers and weapon codes and more messed by some display things not initialized yet On-Line - display doesn't have too much priority for dedicated server when things are loaded.
Actually this freak bIsPlayer doesn't have any PlayerReplicationInfo data so any code for Pawn.bIsPlayer driving to PlayerReplicationInfo.Score will properly deliver Accessed Nones as long as Monster doesn't even have these things but it uses bIsPlayer for 0 (ZERO) reasons - see bellow.
Actually if I want to deal with Pawn.PlayerReplicationInfo.Team or such I prefer to sanitize like this: "if (Pawn.PlayerReplicationInfo != None)" aka Pawn.bIsPlayer and
"if(Pawn.PlayerReplicationInfo == None)" aka !Pawn.bIsPlayer, ignoring speed of execution or else you cannot fix trooper problems injected in PawnList when MapVote is loaded in servers using Monsters - NOT ONLY MH in purpose.
Aside Note (this is bellow):
- My Troopers never use bIsPlayer to load weapon and they can hold and fire more craps - Including default Redeemer which when it is hold by default Troopers, they behave as retards;
- Other Weapon Holders which I did are even able to copy weapon from enemy player or any sort of replacement suddenly messing up in game.
Mar wrote:So simulated means it will run in client too? Didnt knew that. :tu:, That was in LA13 so I just supposed it was like that.
You must be probably kidding (I'm kidding too some times), you can LOG that function when it do starts working and go figure where are logs located - Authoritative things should not be in Player - like A.I. control. Does player control Level authoritative ? No! If player controls Level then you can blow up server because it's useless - "Server is The Man" (said a doc written by TIM himself not by monkeys like me).
Functions where player has a word to say - depending on what they do are usually Simulated + replication data when it needs.
Simulated also are used for different effects and Player related things by declaring them properly.
Why I was writing these ? Because I read an original document for MapVoteLA13, I could figure that it was supposed as a vote mutator for UT games and even "Custom" game-types using maps with a sort of "prefix". Surprisingly I DID NOT see any compatibility with Monsters - read well Monsters Not MonsterHunt - and "if (DeathMatchPlus(Level.Game) != None)" it's being missing but we speak about custom game-types :loool: and then "DeathMatchPlus(Level.Game).bSomething=False" = Accessed Nones in such case.
Function "SortMapList" is nasty - no, it's a wreck right now. We have toys for banning players lagging servers but we, admins are lagging our own server when we load updated maps - SO ? We are deserving a BAN too, right ? :noidea.

You don't know what "NetPriority" is ? I don't need grammar for "defaultproperties" of an Actor - also "NetUpdateFrequency" is not a story, is a "DEFAULTPROPERTIES" section related thing. So I'm sorry but I cannot translate this better in any way.

As for admins which still don't know yet LA13 - this thing is crashing fresh player with a clean UT installed. How ? Player is downloading files, then MapVote, then decompressing - then BOOOM - high quality, no wonder. For this/these reason/s we need a clean LA type doesn't matter how many game-servers services have LA13 in run-line as default rule - FOR me it is the end of LA13 age - I have even removed it from my play-ground.
Mar
Novice

Post by Mar »

Found a problem when removing the bIsplayer from here:

foreach AllActors(Class'PlayerPawn',P)
	{
        //&& P.bIsPlayer
        if(P != None  && P.PlayerReplicationInfo != None)
        {
            TeamID=GetTeamID(P);

PID=Right("000" $ string(P.PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID),3);
            StrTemp=string(TeamID) $ PID $ P.PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerName;

if ( PlayerVote[FindPlayerIndex(P.PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID,True)] > 0 )
                StrTemp=StrTemp $ "&?&!&";

MVWRI.PlayerName[PlayerCount++] = StrTemp;    
        }
	}
So I removed P.bIsplayer but now it displays a ghost "Player".
//Also should I check for P != None? It is a foreach so it should always return a valid Pawn or not?
Shot0108.png
Why does it show this? So it is needed P.bIsPlayer with the combination of P.PlayerReplicationInfo != None?
//I am trying it in a 451 server (In my Test server), no mods are on serverpackages/actors. Just the mapvote. Just notice it happens in your MV too.
//This is most likely a 451 issue, I currently have no other version test and I must go right now.
sektor2111 wrote:You don't know what "NetPriority" is ? I don't need grammar for "defaultproperties" of an Actor - also "NetUpdateFrequency" is not a story, is a "DEFAULTPROPERTIES" section related thing. So I'm sorry but I cannot translate this better in any way.
I just dont understood why you put that info there, Is there something wrong with the way I have it?
MapvoteWRI->
NetPriority=2.000000
NetUpdateFrequency=50.00

Is this wrong? I am just tring to make Maplist get loaded faster, even if it means hogging more bandwith/perfomance of game, since in "theory" you should just load the maplist once. (When Clients get maplist to ini)

PS: Sorry if you misunderstand that I am making a joke of your grammar or anything, not my intention. Not trying to make you mad or anything just I am very noob with Uscript and with english.
Aldebaran
Masterful

Post by Aldebaran »

Mar wrote: Barbie wrote: ... client's cached map, if available and map has a screenshot.

This would be the best.
Hm when I understand you both right, it is the standard at the moment. A map is downloaded and put into cache, then a picture is shown in mapvote when the map has one in its file. But that would mean that ALL maps ever made have to be checked for map pics in it and in many cases to be repacked with selfmade pics. And we still have the problem that no pictures are shown from maps that aren't downloaded. But that was my intend to present pics (for example 3 pics animated) while selected in mapvote (without downloading map first).

When someone can realize this I agree to make some pictures for a database... :)
(or can I get some trouble because of copyright?)
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

If some mod inject a sort of player combination then "PlayerPawn(P) != None && P.bIsPlayer" won't affect things in such case. Think simple, Monster is not PlayerPawn - so nothing evil will occur. But I recommend to check PawnLists used somewhere in "Game-Tie", "Best"- there is a problem because mod check players (Bot, Human) and it will cause a confusion when other bIsPlayer is messing around. Aside if you do a double check Replication+bIsPlayer then you might get a valid Player however PlayerPawn is the guy voting not Bot - and that one is in charge.
Aside you can sanitize things by checking "NetConnection(PlayerPawn)" for a valid human - if I'm not mistaking. There might be a sort of "reporter" or whatever "cool" things injecting a false "dude" which is not a good thing.

Edit:
Function "KickPlayer" has an interesting check "NetConnection(PlayerPawn(aPawn).Player) != None"
Also I'm thinking at checking for "!P.....bIsSpectator" since Spectators should only spectate without even to open votes. They are neutral.

Btw because we speak about kick - see Higor's advice

if ( ViewPort(PlayerPawn(Other).Player) == none )
	Other.Destroy();
... //aka
if ( ViewPort(PlayerPawn(aPawn).Player) == none )
	aPawn.Destroy();
/Edit

The rest: I don't speak english native either so we can get over these by doing checks how these works and let me know results. I can PM to you some source + clocking system with and without XC_Core is perhaps needed. I'm saying PM because any file with perhaps dumb things are happily stored without asking if content is good or not for public shares - so I prefer private way. Aside for preventing spamming forum you can find me on Skype. Here we don't have a direct chat section so we have to use other sort of communication.
Last edited by sektor2111 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

sektor2111 wrote:

{
}
The function PreBeginPlay of the parent class is called although it is overridden? Is it declared as Final?

<EDIT>
Mar wrote:Why does it show this [Ghost Player]?
See Wiki: An UTServerAdminSpectator is always present in network games, and hence also shows up when traveling the PawnList. Never forget to check for Pawn (UT).bIsPlayer when doing that.
</EDIT>

<EDIT2>
Mar wrote:NetUpdateFrequency=50.00

Is this wrong? I am just tring to make Maplist get loaded faster
Sorry for annoying with Wiki links^^. If I've understood that correctly, you should decrease NetUpdateFrequency a lot: the higher NetUpdateFrequency is, the more details of building the Vote Window is shown. If NetUpdateFrequency is low enough, the player should see the full loaded list at once.
(Whoever knows it better should not hesitate to comment :D)
</EDIT2>

</EDIT3>
Aldebaran wrote:A map is downloaded and put into cache, then a picture is shown in mapvote when the map has one in its file
From my experience that's not correct: the map preview picture is only shown if the map is in its MAPS directory.
</EDIT3>

<LASTEDIT>
Just wanted to mention that it's nice that this project is still developed and improved! :tu:
</LASTEDIT>
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Barbie wrote:See Wiki: An UTServerAdminSpectator is always present in network games, and hence also shows up when traveling the PawnList. Never forget to check for Pawn (UT).bIsPlayer when doing that.
Simple bullshitting enough complex.
WebSever from UT is not so healthy - Higor did not recommend that (neither me). Second, bIsPlayer is not an option when it's used alone, end of story, credits for the mess goes to Epic. I think excepting that UTServerAdminSpectator is helpful because it's doable - yes, it's MessagingSpectator right now I'm looking at that.
[attachment=0]UTSrvAdmSpect.png[/attachment]
Huh ? bIsPlayer check were you saying ? Perhaps excepting craps called Spectator it's more healthy. This one is a bIsPlayer too - for messages, LOL. In order to avoid displaying you can except that section and also avoid spawning a vote window for this lousy thing. Now I'm no wonder where goes some resources if we deal with Fake admins in voting system.

Decreasing frequency but giving a higher priority makes this thing to NOT EXHAUST server as in default 100.000000. First of all you should listen to man coding extensions for engine in C++ so he knows well what he is saying. Aside you can put logs and make experimental actors doing tests and clocking stuff, it won't hurt anyone.
I apology if you don't like XC thread or what Higor is saying but it's just the truth and I got different resources for my MH2 when monster is updated with a lower frequency. 1021 maps are loaded in 3-4 seconds also depending on NetSpeed used so why I have to mock map-lists in player who might play in 10 servers using the same MapVote ? You need something to not load 4 MB of INI and neither to mess with a lists soup. What exactly do we need to send at player except lagging with images, perhaps some music or playing another game during votes. At end of the other game, another sub-voting system in case that main voting is not done yet and so on, right ? And then everyone will wonder why everything lags player and it's causing problems. Goddamn it's a map-voting system not a game-type, it's a priority thing but it shouldn't devastate server as LA13 does when do sorts maps happening even on I7 servers not only on a PIII. And you maybe should see source-code and how loaded is this thing, for sure it doesn't need to lag server more :loool: .

Edit: Because Wiki lacks in explanations even in 2016 toward 2 stupid conflicts between a Skaarj and UTServerAdminSpectator (I think Monsters might hunt it at a moment :ironic: ) I went ahead writing an actor in purpose to clarify how to solve this thing forever. Actor has content:

class Pw expands Actor;

event PostBeginPlay()
{
	SetTimer(5.00,False);
}

event Timer()
{
	ScanBullshitPawns();
}

function ScanBullshitPawns()
{
	local Pawn P;

Log (Self.Name@"Logging bullshit Pawns from Level");
	foreach Level.AllActors (class'Pawn',P)
	{
		Log("--------------");
		log (P@"is"@P.Name);
		log (P.Name@"has bIsPlayer"@P.bIsPlayer);
		if ( P.PlayerReplicationInfo != None )
		{
			log (P.Name@"has PlayerReplicationInfo.Team"@P.PlayerReplicationInfo.Team);
			log (P.Name@"has PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID"@P.PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID);
		}
		else log (P.Name@"doesn't use PlayerReplicationInfo.");
		log ("-------------");
	}
}
Aaand we have results as follows:

XC_Engine: Altered octree box to (-64,-1088,-320)(1216,1088,656)
ScriptLog: Ignited TickSpy... Attempt to get Configured TickRate...
ScriptLog: UT-Logo-Map.Ticker0 > Detected TickRate set at 30
ScriptLog: UT-Logo-Map.Ticker0 > Ideal Tick Interval has been computed at 36
ScriptLog: Player has new score.
ScriptLog: pW0 Logging bullshit Pawns from Level
ScriptLog: --------------
ScriptLog: UT-Logo-Map.UTServerAdminSpectator0 is UTServerAdminSpectator0
ScriptLog: UTServerAdminSpectator0 has bIsPlayer False
ScriptLog: UTServerAdminSpectator0 has PlayerReplicationInfo.Team 255
ScriptLog: UTServerAdminSpectator0 has PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID 0
ScriptLog: -------------
ScriptLog: UT-Logo-Map.MTMale1Bot0 is MTMale1Bot0
ScriptLog: MTMale1Bot0 has bIsPlayer True
ScriptLog: MTMale1Bot0 has PlayerReplicationInfo.Team 255
ScriptLog: MTMale1Bot0 has PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID 0
ScriptLog: UT-Logo-Map.MTMale1Bot1 is MTMale1Bot1
ScriptLog: MTMale1Bot1 has bIsPlayer True
ScriptLog: MTMale1Bot1 has PlayerReplicationInfo.Team 255
ScriptLog: MTMale1Bot1 has PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID 1
ScriptLog: UT-Logo-Map.MTFemale2Bot0 is MTFemale2Bot0
ScriptLog: MTFemale2Bot0 has bIsPlayer True
ScriptLog: MTFemale2Bot0 has PlayerReplicationInfo.Team 2
ScriptLog: MTFemale2Bot0 has PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerID 2
ScriptLog: Game ended at 10.685700
ScriptLog: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALC END STATS
ScriptLog: GARB signal: Game has been ended during this hit, quiting...
So we need to check both things bIsPlayer && PlayerReplicationInfo != None
Skaarj - might be bIsPlayer but No PlayerReplicationInfo
Stupid Spectator - Is not bIsPlayer but it do uses PlayerReplicationInfo
A normal player has both bIsPlayer and PlayerReplicationInfo. Then suddenly serveradminspectator is no longer bIsPlayer but but behaves as player - I hope it doesn't get some weapon or something to kill players :ironic2: . As I see we have a duplicated PlayerID=0. Oh well... this combination of stupid pawn soup + monster from Monster games = WC stuff if things are not done correctly.
Attachments
UTSrvAdmSpect.png
Aldebaran
Masterful

Post by Aldebaran »

Barbie wrote:From my experience that's not correct: the map preview picture is only shown if the map is in its MAPS directory.
Hm I won't believe first but you are right, With one exception: the map just playing also shows a picture although it is not in maps folder.
Ok, then loading pictures from maps in cache would be a positive progress.
Perhaps one good way in addition would be shown all pictures/screenshots on an own website. Then they have a better survey and they can choose what maps they want to play.
I wanted people to be interested in less often played maps, therefor mapvote would be a good choice to present them. People often playes the same maps in cycle when the server is full of people.
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu »

Mar wrote:[appError called:
BDBMapVote DM-Deck16][.BDBMapVote0 (Function MapVoteULv2_1.BDBMapVote.SortMapList:0086) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
FFrame::Serialize
AActor::ProcessState
Object BDBMapVote DM-Deck16][.BDBMapVote0, Old State State MapVoteULv2_1.BDBMapVote.Loading, New State State MapVoteULv2_1.BDBMapVote.Loading
AActor::Tick
TickAllActors
ULevel::Tick
(NetMode=1)
TickLevel
UGameEngine::Tick
UpdateWorld
UServerCommandlet::Main
BDBMapVote DM-Deck16][.BDBMapVote0 (Function MapVoteULv2_1.BDBMapVote.SortMapList:0086) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- AActor::ProcessState <- Object BDBMapVote DM-Deck16][.BDBMapVote0, Old State State MapVoteULv2_1.BDBMapVote.Loading, New State State MapVoteULv2_1.BDBMapVote.Loading <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=1) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- UServerCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down.
Fixed
---------
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11433

New version supports 4096 maps & faster loading state.