real world weapons that can be added as a mutator?

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Eviltom
Skilled

real world weapons that can be added as a mutator?

Post by Eviltom »

Is there a download of real world weapons that can be added to a normal UT game without downloading a whole Mod?

Im sure i used to have something like this but cant remember as it's been years!
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: real world weapons that can be added as a mutator?

Post by OjitroC »

There are several - I use Infiltration 2.75, Covert Forces alpha, AgentX 2.0, Combat Zone 1.0, CSWeapons and CSWeaponsv1.6 but there is also Serpentine and a few more. Many are mods but you can use StuffSwapper to play with just the weapons (and armor, etc if you want) in UT games.

See the recent thread on this forum for CSWeaponsv1.6 - have a look through the weapons and mods folders at ut-files, etc for the others.
Shadow
Masterful
Personal rank: Mad Carpenter

Post by Shadow »

Oh and dont forget night's edge, that mod has some decent realistic weapons too
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Yes, forgot that. Also add Front Line Assault 100 (WW2 weapons) and Operation Stingray (mix of realistic and fictional weapons), plus, I think, Perfect Dark (which has several types of mines).
Eviltom
Skilled

Post by Eviltom »

Thanks for the help. The CS weapons work well! Just what I was looking for
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Maybe you are ready for semi-realistic nonsense like the Food Fight weapons?
Link is in my signature.

Hey ...they reload and are based on real weapons... somehow.
CarltonBanks
Novice

Post by CarltonBanks »

OjitroC wrote:There are several - I use Infiltration 2.75, Covert Forces alpha, AgentX 2.0, Combat Zone 1.0, CSWeapons and CSWeaponsv1.6 but there is also Serpentine and a few more. Many are mods but you can use StuffSwapper to play with just the weapons (and armor, etc if you want) in UT games.

See the recent thread on this forum for CSWeaponsv1.6 - have a look through the weapons and mods folders at ut-files, etc for the others.
Apparently I got liquored up and rented a server the other night; currently running Infiltration 2.75 at 173.199.86.95:7777 if you want to check those out. Always preferred these types of weapons; actually thought they were the default UT weapons when I started playing the demo version given I skipped the single player mode and jumped right into online; did not see an enforcer until 3 or so years after I started playing. If you or anyone else has a public server up with the aforementioned CS weapons, please share - would like to try them out
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I have them hosted on 75.148.50.205:7777 in the Mapvotes third column. CSWeaponsv1.6 is ok but i noticed the animations are not very clean. You'll see what i mean when your weapon goes to reload.
CarltonBanks
Novice

Post by CarltonBanks »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote:I have them hosted on 75.148.50.205:7777 in the Mapvotes third column. CSWeaponsv1.6 is ok but i noticed the animations are not very clean. You'll see what i mean when your weapon goes to reload.
Thanks for sharing; checked it out last night. Animations look ok but the reload time was a bit trying on a few of the weapons, giving the honorable Buford T. Whateverhisnamebot far too many easy kills. Still liked them though, as well as the custom scoreboard stuff you have on there. Bookmarked.