LifeSucks v1

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

LifeSucks v1

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

EDIT: Whoever downloaded it, cause I see someone did it, replace it with the new one I just uploaded, there was a stupid bug .o.

This is a really simple mutator which turns victim's hit damages into instigator's health.
This can lead to new ways of playing, since players who will get a lot of health, will be able to boost themselves with rockets etc, they will be able to swim in lava and other pain zones. In a team game, a player could sacrifice to give its teammate more health.
Attachments
LifeSucks_v1.rar
(1.33 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
Christ
Novice

Re: LifeSucks v1

Post by Christ »

So, what's the difference from all the other "vampire" or "leech" mutators?
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

Christ wrote:So, what's the difference from all the other "vampire" or "leech" mutators?
A funnier name.
Kidding, I didn't even know there was a mutator which does the same thing. That would be absurd to check if a so simple mutator already existed, what should I have looked for? "Health suck"?
If I'll ever make a second version, that probably will add some new features.
Gadavre
Skilled

Post by Gadavre »

I found one bug on map dm-Deck16][. The Bot cant to take JumpBoots. He has no health, but he's running in place.
Attachments
111.JPG
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

Gadavre wrote:I found one bug on map dm-Deck16][. The Bot cant to take JumpBoots. He has no health, but he's running in place.
PrinceOfFunky wrote:EDIT: Whoever downloaded it, cause I see someone did it, replace it with the new one I just uploaded, there was a stupid bug .o.
If you were the first one downloading this mutator, then you should update it with the new version I uploaded, I wish who downloaded it as first would tell me that he/she updated it.
The fact that bot has health 0 is very weird, all the mutator does is to add health, only two ways I can think of to get health 0 with this mutator are:
1. The bot already had life 0 (maybe because he was dying) and he killed a bot/player who was also dying and so he had 0 too, so 0 + 0 = 0.
2. The bot had a health lower than 0 and he killed a bot/player who had the exactly amount of health the bot needed to be health 0, for example -10 + 10 = 0.

I was thinking to add this feature: if you kill a player you get its ammos.