Time remaining

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
hunterbass01
Novice

Time remaining

Post by hunterbass01 »

Greetings everyone.I'm looking for a timer mutator that show time remaining.
Please help me find a good one. Any help is appreciated :tu:

sektor2111
Godlike

Re: Time remaining

Post by sektor2111 »

Why you do not use that one which you have in image ? Is any problem with it ? Also Scoreboard has the Time ( when F1 is pressed ).
hunterbass01
Novice

Post by hunterbass01 »

sektor2111 wrote:Why you do not use that one which you have in image ? Is any problem with it ? Also Scoreboard has the Time ( when F1 is pressed ).
I dont know the name of the mutator, i just take a screenshot when I played on a random server a few months ago. Pressing f1 to see scoreboard Is risky because the sight disappears.
I only want see remaining time like ut2004 on the main interface.
hunterbass01
Novice

Post by hunterbass01 »

This server have a time remaining clock unreal://213.202.212.22:7777
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

That HUD add-on is coming from UTPureRC7G which is a sort of anti-cheat addressing servers (there are other such mutators with dedication for servers). However, a home user playing with Bots can have such things by using a... dedicated LAN server with no advertising. Anyone can do this, there is a cons... some funky things occurs with XCGE, but for a home party you can go for a simple setup without "adds". In original packages there are instructions about setting up. It is required in ServerPackages and a ServerActor for starting UTPure. The rest is gaming only...