BRespawn (mainly for MH)

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: BRespawn (mainly for MH)

Post by papercoffee »

JackGriffin wrote: I also uploaded the beta to the first post.
Ok ...will test this as well.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

As long as I'm still testing my toy trying to capture any evil thing, I'm not ready for a self thread, just sharing my simple thoughts here. Yeah, I was thinking at OFF-Line, Bot can telefrag player if by chance is there - happened, and I think in next session I have to do something about this, not disabling it but testing a spot higher at first "retry" taking any failure in account...
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

I wonder how this compares to using the translocator that teleports you to the nearest player after you die or are simply lost and need to get back to battle. either way pretty cool
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

It was watching that translocator in use that put the seed for this project in my mind. The server I was on forced you into two translocators and people were constantly asking how to tell them apart, how to use it, what it does, why, etc. The same thing happened with the checkpoint mod. You would see these translucent players models that are moving and it would be quite confusing until you understood. It seemed to me that it could be done cleaner, simpler, and with minimum player input. The other mods are great for what they do but if you just want simple and clutter free this is closer to it.
So long, and thanks for all the fish