double question aobut mutator or mod for ut

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
darksonny
Adept

double question aobut mutator or mod for ut

Post by darksonny »

Hi all

Im wondering if you guys know about some mutator or customizacion (I dunno if via ini settings could do this or so...) about set the ingame size font hud (I look for increasing the font size and color), the descriptions, chat with bots or people (like killin' info and that kind of info shown in screen while you are playing) and second question are there any muts or mod that allow to put the text showing from the stats fps command in a clear and more visible way to human eyes from screen (better size font I mean, not the shitty stats fps into shown in the lower screen its so small as the f*ck).

Thanks!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: double question aobut mutator or mod for ut

Post by Feralidragon »

The font can be set to render at the double of its normal size in: Preferences > Video > Font Size.
Although I use it myself given that I have a full HD screen with a rather high DPI, I honestly don't remember how much of the game it affects (I set it mostly because of the menus, I am generally not very attentive to the chat or other stats).
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Feralidragon wrote: ... I honestly don't remember how much of the game it affects
As far as I can tell, it only affects the font size of the menus; it certainly doesn't affect the font size of text in the chat box and of on-screen announcements, and nor does it change font sizes in the HUD.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

Feralidragon wrote:The font can be set to render at the double of its normal size in: Preferences > Video > Font Size.
Although I use it myself given that I have a full HD screen with a rather high DPI, I honestly don't remember how much of the game it affects (I set it mostly because of the menus, I am generally not very attentive to the chat or other stats).
Ojitroc is right, and yes thats is what I did but only does it change the "outdoor" part of the UT's guid, but does not change the ingame part?
Im trying to remember it does this kind of stuff a mut called xconsole?