FragNewNet

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
asosed
Adept

Re: FragNewNet

Post by asosed »

shockpl wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:56 pm
asosed wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:05 pm New version 225
1. Fixed hitboxes
2. Improved code game ended
Update in first post   
Auto merged new post submitted 6 hours 17 minutes later
New version 226
Fixed BioRifle charged animation in spectator mode
Update in first post

Does this mean that the hitbox is now normal like in the original game, like in the original newnet 9_2?

However, does this information contradict this? Ultimate newnet has an increased hitbox and the movement, aiming, feel of the game is completely different from the original newnet

About FragNewNet (FNN):
"" Based on the UltimateNewNet Beta 1e UltimateNewNet ""

Is there any chance or possibility to transfer your fixes to the original newnet? And not this version of ultimate newnet, where the game behaves completely differently and has bigger hitboxes?
hitbox code nn, un, fnn are the same.
shockpl
Average

Post by shockpl »

Do you seriously believe in that what you wrote???? can't you feel, can't you see it in the game? maybe someone told you a fantasy story...

:shock: :nonono:
And how can you prove it? Can you back up your statement with anything? Because I don't think so, unless you don't know anything about it either. Based your FFN on ultimate newnet (was your the worst decision and worst version of newnet to pick it for it in existence with increased hitbox, aiming, moving, game feel ‐ salut deepu).
How is FFN supposed to have normal hitbox if FFN is based on ultimate newnet? unless you have changed the code to what is in the original newnet. I may have thought about what you wrote as a serious thing. But you must be kidding now.. This is not just my opinion, there must be something to it if a few/several people think the same way.

YOU WROTE:
1.fixed hitbox ‐ so what is fixed about hitbox in your post?

Also please answer the questions if you can. I was asking if there is a chance, any possibility to transfer your fixes from FFN to the original newnet just to have normal hitbox? or Can you just fix FFN to have same hitbox scale like its in original newnet?
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

shockpl wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:19 pm
Do you seriously believe in that what you wrote???? can't you feel, can't you see it in the game? maybe someone told you a fantasy story...

:shock: :nonono:
And how can you prove it? Can you back up your statement with anything? Because I don't think so, unless you don't know anything about it either. Based your FFN on ultimate newnet (was your the worst decision and worst version of newnet to pick it for it in existence with increased hitbox, aiming, moving, game feel ‐ salut deepu).
How is FFN supposed to have normal hitbox if FFN is based on ultimate newnet? unless you have changed the code to what is in the original newnet. I may have thought about what you wrote as a serious thing. But you must be kidding now.. This is not just my opinion, there must be something to it if a few/several people think the same way.

YOU WROTE:
1.fixed hitbox ‐ so what is fixed about hitbox in your post?

Also please answer the questions if you can. I was asking if there is a chance, any possibility to transfer your fixes from FFN to the original newnet just to have normal hitbox? or Can you just fix FFN to have same hitbox scale like its in original newnet?
I write that the hitbox code is the same. How it feels in the game, I can not say. I played very little in the original nn. Perhaps something else is affecting the hitbox - movements and so on. fnn is based on un, so it's possible it could be different from the original nn.
About my “fixed hitbox”. In previous versions, I changed the hitbox, but the attempt was a failure, so I returned the hitbox back. Sorry for misleading you with this phrase.
Now I'm answering the question. I made a lot of different fixes (226 versions!) to fnn. It will take a lot of time and tests to transfer this to the original nn. I'm not ready for this
shockpl
Average

Post by shockpl »

We are using original newnet but there are too many bugs in the game and there is no existing version of original newnet that has as many fixes as you made yourself for FNN and playing another year on bugged newnet, with bugged weapons is pointless. Thats why my small community decide to pick ig+ now.
Thanks for answer asosed.
By years of the game on NN and testing all existing version, the point is: ultimate newnet is the worst thing what could have happened to newnet just by changed hitbox, different aiming and by not moving like its in original game/newnet. I think it was bad idea to take ulti NN as base for your FFN, but good luck with it.
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu »

UltimateNewNet has changed from UN1e to UN1n, UN1n is still private and it has changed a lot. I will release my NewNet soon as UN1o. Thanks.
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

New version 227
Improved hitbox code while crouching (hitbox IG+ code)
Update in first post
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

i have a question

is normal that we don't have the cook on the hud on the TDM gametype ? i use to tink that work with standard mod

Letylove49 aka Alicia
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

Letylove49 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:52 pm i have a question

is normal that we don't have the cook on the hud on the TDM gametype ? i use to tink that work with standard mod
I guess "cook" is "clock"
Here is my TDM HUD with fnn
Attachments
Shot00074.png
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

the problem come probaely from smartssb because if i turn on the Fnn compatibility that work but i need to do that on every tdm game.

Letylove49 aka Alicia
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

Letylove49 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:18 pm the problem come probaely from smartssb because if i turn on the Fnn compatibility that work but i need to do that on every tdm game.
write about it ProAsm
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

ok will do that thanks.

Letylove49 aka Alicia
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

New version 228
Fixed weapon change animation after Feigning Death
Update in first post   
Auto merged new post submitted 22 hours 11 minutes later
New version 229
1. Fixed bug with minigun ambient sound if auto switch weapon
2. Improved code UTChunk (weapon FlakCannon)
3. Fixed accessed nones
Update in first post
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

New version 230
1. FlakCannon - fixed double damage from wall
2. Improved code
Update in first post
Last edited by asosed on Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
_21
Average

Post by _21 »

Hi!

I've tested fnn229.NewNetH4X and I found it to be incompatible with the foxWS widescreen fix https://github.com/alexstrout/foxWSFix-UT99 the sniper rifle zooms out instead of zooming in
Screenshot from 2023-06-15 21-34-45.png
Is it a known issue?
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

asosed wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:59 pm New version 230
1. FlakCannon - fixed double wall damage
2. Improved code
Update in first post
hi
you have forgot to update your int file .

server admin must rename all the entry to 229 t0 230

Code: Select all

[Public]
;Mutators
Object=(Name=fnn229.ST_mutator,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FragNewNet v.230")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetGH,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Grapple Hook")
Object=(Name=fnn229.GiveWeapons,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: All Weapons")
Object=(Name=fnn229.GiveArmors,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: All Armors")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NoItemsMap,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Items Map")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NoDamageBoost,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: No Damage Boost")
Object=(Name=fnn229.TeleportToPoint,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Teleport To Point")
Object=(Name=fnn229.DoubleJump,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Double Jump")
Object=(Name=fnn229.CmdMut,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Commands")
Object=(Name=fnn229.BeaconPlayer,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Beacon Player")
Object=(Name=fnn229.AntiCamp,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: AntiCamp")
Object=(Name=fnn229.SpecIdlers,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Idler to Spectator")
Object=(Name=fnn229.UnlimitedAmmo,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Unlimited Ammo")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NoSmoke,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: No Smoke RL")
Object=(Name=fnn229.ScoreSave,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Score Save")
Object=(Name=fnn229.DisableNewNet,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Disable NewNet")
Object=(Name=fnn229.DisableWeapons,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Disable NewNet Weapons")
Object=(Name=fnn229.PureAutoPause,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Auto Pause")
Object=(Name=fnn229.RXfix,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: RX Weapon Fix")
Object=(Name=fnn229.BrightPlayer,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Bright Player")
Object=(Name=fnn229.XlocMut,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Translocator Toss")

;Arena
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetRA,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Rocket Arena")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetIG,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: InstaGib Arena")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetZIG,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Zooming InstaGib Arena")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetSA,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Sniper Arena")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetSDOM,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: Shock Domination Arena")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetCG,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: ComboGib Arena")
Object=(Name=fnn229.NewNetH4X,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="FNN: H4X Sniper Arena")

i have already done that for my server.

Letylove49 aka Alicia