RETURN OF THE HNAC!

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

RETURN OF THE HNAC!

Post by zacman »

I've made a new and improved version of my first mutator, the Heavy Nuclear Assault Cannon. The new version contains three mutators:

-HNAC GOLD: New HNAC Mutator, same old missiles flying around going "AAAAAAAH" but with revamped skin and fixed 1st person scaling issue
-HNAC Platinum (Arena): New version of the ARENA Mutator in the old version. Only weapon is the HNAC Platinum, with infinitely regenerating ammo
-Hyperjump Arena: An odd bug with this one. Works fine in MH, but when tested in CTF behaves odd. Always allows you to FALL 10x height, but jump stays normal in CTF but changes to 10x in MH. Always has 50 charge and a badass gold paint job :P

(EDIT)
Shit, forgot to add the download
HNACV2.zip
New HNAC Mutators
(240.31 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]
megarobohobo

Re: RETURN OF THE HNAC!

Post by megarobohobo »

Works for me in single player, and multiplayer, but everyone who joins my game can't fire. I've made sure I added ServerPackages=HNACV2. So either I'm doing something wrong, or somethings up
zacman
Adept

Post by zacman »

That's odd. It's really nothing more than the UI stinger with a projectile change in the end, ammo just the DP ammo. This mod is one of my old noobish ones. I might open it up and have a look, see if I can find what's wrong, it's been almost a year since I touched it. I've gotten a fair bit better at Uscript since (although still not too great :P) So I'll have a look at fixing or maybe releasing a new version. Was never really intended for online play, since it was just kinda a joke mod, bit too insane for normal gameplay. I'll take a look.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

When they originally came out with the oldskool mutator, which I loved less for the weapons and more for the Skaarj models, there was a glitch with the dispensor pistol. That default weak weapon that regenerates its own ammo and hits really weak but you never lose and it has unlimited range it so it's kinda handy.

When anyone logged into the game, they got the dispensor but they couldn't use it. Only bots and whoever was hosting the game could use it.

Seems a similar issue. A weapon that regenerates its own ammo unusable to people that login. Now, I don't know how they did it but the upgrades to oldskool allowed people logging into use the weapon. I never fully explored this cuz the upgrades caused a sigificant glitch in the Skaarj models.

Just my .02¢
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

i had that mod a while back now it was good, i will have a go with ur new mod. :tu:
zacman
Adept

Post by zacman »

So you're using the Arena mutator? (Platinum) That's the only one that regenerates ammo. Does the regular one still work fine?
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

They both work fine, like the gold skin on the reg 1. :gj: