- Posts: 8817
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
1) The chameleons suck. Great as an idea but they've got this whole weird like thing that stretches off into the distance from each one. It's weird.
2) I once saw a Queen that, instead of firing energy bolts, fired pupae. Just saying. Now you've got me thinking of making a titan that throws skaarj at people!
3) I don't know what the difference is for the Spinners but i know that before I could start using the monster spiders from Unreal2 in ut99 I had to upgrade to a specific type of spinner. I believe it was the 105.
Did you ever finish up this Cloverfield idea?
- Posts: 3332
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
I remember years ago joining a test server, and having a play with the mystery authors funky weapons.
The mini-monster launcher was funny as hell. The little buggers grunted when they bounced of a surface.
I have posted and expanded on my Cloverfield idea with options, tactics and objective.
http://www.unrealsp.org/forums/viewtopi ... 551#p55551
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm
- Personal rank: I am quite rank.
- Location: MrLoathsome fell out of the world!
Check post #1 for download link and partial list of changes made for the Dropper v2.0 update.
Sorry for the huge delay, but I have been testing & tweaking this extensively.
Hopefully it works much better than the previous version.