I observed the instructions:
- Remove all earlier versions of SmartCTF to avoid conflicts!
- Extract the .ini, .int, and .u files in the UT\System directory
- You can extract the readme file to UT\Help if you want
- Now open UnrealTournament.ini (in your UT\System folder) and look for [Engine.GameEngine]
- Add the following to the list of 'ServerPackages=': ServerPackages=SmartCTF_4E
I test in "Practice Session" but dont work, after i test in a "New Multiplayer Game" (http://postimage.org/image/5glvsi5zr/)
Here i see working the Score/Stat Table (http://postimage.org/image/aawqo71gz/)
But I was not able to look at it, because did not allow it to start the game
I want to play in "Practice Session" as i play in server, PLEASE someone really help for me!
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:17 pm
Add the mutator files you need to the appropriate folders in your UT installation directory.ASLYE702 wrote:How to do it?
Open UT, from the home screen select "Game"->"Start Practice Session" to open the practice session dialog:
In the Start Practice Session dialog click the "Mutators" button to open the configure mutators dialog:
In the Configure Mutators dialog find the mutator you want to add in the left column, double click to add to the practice session. Once selected it will move to the the right column.
Once you've added all the mutators you want, click the "Close" button in the lower right corner of the configure mutators dialog. To begin the practice session click the "Start" button in the lower right of the start practice session dialog.
Note: use the other fields and tabs accordingly to adjust game play, match, maps, rules, bots, etc.
But I can not see in the Mutator window
Annoying, i try to instal 3-4 days but nothing
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:54 pm
- Personal rank: ^,..,^ rawr
- Extract the .ini, .int, and .u files in the UT\System directory --> the .int file makes it show up in your mutator window so did you put the .INT .INI and .U FILES in your UnrealTournament/System? Because that should work.