S-280 Extensor Sniper Rifle

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

S-280 Extensor Sniper Rifle

Post by Feralidragon »

Is like this, I found an excellent weapon on a map on {WINGS} Server (Nemesis), that map is CTF-{PH}OCHO, and the weapon is the S-280 Extensor Sniper Rifle.

I tried to found it (google), I tried to pull it to my UT directory with UT Cache Cleaner, but I can't open the map because I have a file missing: {PH}TEX

I can't find that file with UT Cache Cleaner, but i know I have it, because today I have played on that map on that server.

Where can I find that sniper or that map to download???
(xtc)
Novice

Re: S-280 Extensor Sniper Rifle

Post by (xtc) »

well.you could total empty the cache with cache cleaner.and check after in unrealED for it.
or manually convert/save as.. the texture file with the ut-package tool.which can take long(coz you have to check every single cache file).
Myth
Inhuman
Personal rank: Low Poly Freak

Post by Myth »

Anything can be embedded into the MyLevel package, not only textures. So if you haven't found it till now it must be in the map itself.
Or give me the server IP, and maybe I'll be able to fetch it somehow ;)
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Thanks (xtc) and Myth, but I already found a page on the net that has that map, and that package I am looking for (hard search). :wink:

I just have to go home and download the stuff, and see if it works.

Thanks anyway :tu: :gj:
][X][~FLuKE~][X][
Experienced
Personal rank: RocketX5/6 creator

Post by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ »

a lot of maps on {WINGS} servers use that rifle, a few of my maps on there have it too, the mod is called "Gatling" has many other good weapons in there too as well as the WarpRifle as it is known in Ued.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Yeah, I downloaded all the stuff that concerns to CTF-{PH}OCHO, and I found out that that sniper rifle was on Gatling, and Gatling has more weapons too, but forgive me when I say that the other weapons suck, and this sniper rifle is the only weapon that really rocks from this package (more than many weapon mods out there). :rock:

But I really liked that weapon due to the beam emitter effect (not a real beam emitter, but a coded "fake" one, which makes a good beam emitter effect, without any heavy coding). :wink:
][X][~FLuKE~][X][
Experienced
Personal rank: RocketX5/6 creator

Post by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ »

totally agree, thats why you will notice thats the only weapon from the pack that you see in any maps.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

When this sniper is on some {WINGS} maps, I like more to use this weapon, than the Instagib itself :mrgreen:

(and the fire sound rocks too, because it fits very well on this weapon style and effect) :rock:
(xtc)
Novice

Post by (xtc) »

:lol:
well...you guys made me curious now.can you pls post a download link
or the server ip ?
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

(xtc) wrote: :lol:
well...you guys made me curious now.can you pls post a download link
or the server ip ?
uz.gameservers.net

Here you will find the Gatling package, which contain that rifle, but I warn you that this is the only weapon that really rocks, and the other ones are crap. :barf:

I know at least one server which contains this rifle: is the {Wings} server (don't remember the IP now :what: ), and there's at least one map that I know that contains this rifle: CTF-{PH}OCHO. :wink:
(xtc)
Novice

Post by (xtc) »

:gj:
ty ferali.hehe lets see how the new UT-toy is like.

Edit: you should post this at download report subforum m8.it is a huge nice source.
i found a nice weaponpack called AVP.3 new weapons i never seen..still searching for gatling...btw. :D
fdx4747

Post by fdx4747 »

s-280 extensor sniper rifle no longer apart of that index.
fdx4747

Post by fdx4747 »

BTW - I used to have so many vsk sniper mutators for ut99. custom snipes that really made the game fun....sounds effects and fast firing.
since then i'v gone through several computers and no longer have those files. By any chance would someone happen to know where
maybe I can find some downloads for these snipers. I have looked everywhere! Thx.
SAFreeStyler
Novice
Personal rank: Awsome RX Player

Post by SAFreeStyler »

I noticed that Wepon :) Gatling its on my page ( http://www.freestyler.ut99.org )

Just goto the download page :D
The one and only

[*SA*]FreeStyler

I am a : UT Mapper, Gamer, and a Admin

PaXaNiCH

Post by PaXaNiCH »

Hi all!
Last time I recently play on FuN Clan Freestyle Sniper Server. On this server they use FuN AR19A2 rifle and I like it very much, so I'd like to have it in my UT dir and use in LAN games)) How can I get this weapon?
UT Cache Cleaner only bring me the maps I downloaded, but not the mutators.