is there a custom Rocket Arena Mod Available?

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Wises
Godlike
Personal rank: ...

is there a custom Rocket Arena Mod Available?

Post by Wises »

Just wondering if anyone has a descent RocketArena Mod available?

This mod would be able to give all ammo for all weapons as well as all weapons + no selfharm (with Rocket Launcher) and self boosting..

Cheers.
Wises
Godlike

Re: is there a custom Rocket Arena Mod Available?

Post by Wises »

hehe thanks ASLYE702..

not quite what I was looking for however quite funny all the same.. Q3 Rocket Launcher.. lawls.

I already a setup for Rocket Launcher Arena which uses just the std UT-Rocket_Launcher as defined below;

Botpack.RocketArena,Rj.Enabler.Rj

however I have found some pretty unique ones @ Medors.. like this one is a lol;

http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Ga ... 0beta5.zip
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

I alway see requests like this when I'm not home!

Anywho, Medor seems to already have helped you out... but there was a basic Rocket Arena thing, specifically coded to UT and not a Quake import, made like in 2003 or thereabouts that I've got at home.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Wises
Godlike

Post by Wises »

EvilGrins wrote:I alway see requests like this when I'm not home!

Anywho, Medor seems to already have helped you out... but there was a basic Rocket Arena thing, specifically coded to UT and not a Quake import, made like in 2003 or thereabouts that I've got at home.
nope te medor is speechless atm.. please of I could have a look at that would be fab.. assume youve played RA /UTStyles b4?

you sound likeyou have a grand motherload of mods/stuff to share related to UT.. perhaps setup a website somewhere like ut99db or even send to him to put on his website :)
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Wises wrote:you sound likeyou have a grand motherload of mods/stuff to share related to UT.. perhaps setup a website somewhere like ut99db or even send to him to put on his website :)
No website. I've literally been playing ut99 since it was first released and I downloaded every weird thing I could find for it, from websites that don't exist anymore, most of which I still have.

There's a thread or two on this forum I setup for that very thing, but I get sidetracked a lot. Often works best to go on a point to point basis if someone asks.

Like this little gem · http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t ... lob#p41841

I haven't played RA actually. I just went for that basic Rocket Arena... which come to think of it may've come with the initial release. I was thinking of the other RA... Redeemer Arena.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I can't remember where I got it and where the file is but I used in the past the "Damage Mutator" Where you could setup how much self damage, team damage, and how strong the momentum should be.

Edit1
I don't know ...is it this file? http://www.gamefront.com/files/1420561/damage_umod_zip
Wises
Godlike

Post by Wises »

@Evil lolz.. Blob gun.. funny man

@PaperCoffee.. yer that one is pretty cool , I use one called Rj.Enabler which is really good for Just plain rocket Launcher Bouncing.

In Fact the Perfect mod is 1/2 way Built.. Maybe I will ask ILoveUT99 to make a few Changes in It.
Basically Rocket Arena (RA) is a custom gametype , with annoying Menus and custom Maps etc.

here it is at moddb.com :
Spoiler
however .. All that I would like from it is the AllWeapons with Allammo but to extra's.. like in maps etc.

The Perfect Game-Type Which does this Exact same thing is "Last Man Standing" which ironically enough I added Rj.Enabler to and it is quite fun..

BTW I am using this version Edited by ILoveUT99 not long ago..;
Spoiler
If we could somehow disable the the extra dynamics for it and change the GameType to DeathMatchPlus thats exactly what Iam looking for.

Cheers.

---------------- Appended ------------------------

Ok Have spoken to ILoveut99 and He has pointed me in I think the right Direction.
For DeatchMatch/OtherGameTypes - AllWeapons Try;

DeathMatch LMS Converter - Azura (more info)
dmLMS @Medor - you don't seem to have this one ;)

For NoSelf/Damage Try;

NoSelfDamage - ILoveut99 (more info)
NoSelfDamagev03.zip

@Mrloathsome cheers for your help bro :D This should do it hopefully

Will test tonight.
:rock: