What mod is this? *need help*

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
SnakekillerX

What mod is this? *need help*

Post by SnakekillerX »

Hello everyone, I've spent the last several hours today looking for a mod/mutator I once played several years ago on UT99.
I was really hoping someone could help me figure out the name of this mod/mutator or tell me where I could download it.
The mod/mutator had a gun which looked and functioned like a cooling fan. (it might have had other things too, but this is all I remember of it)

The primary function would spin the fan blades clockwise and the secondary function would spin the blades counter-clockwise (either that or they are reversed.. I don't remember)
The fan would either push or pull other players depending on the direction used. You could push someone off a cliff/building/whatever.. or you could pull them in and even chop them up with the fan's blades if they got too close.
The best part though was that you could also alter your OWN movements with it. You could point into the sky and have the fan suck and you would be pulled upwards into the air and fly around. You could also alternatively look at the floor and have the fan push away and that would also propel you upwards into the air.

It was really one of the most fun mods I've ever played but now I can't seem to find it anywhere and am kicking myself for not having backed up the file in the past.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
UT99.org

Re: What mod is this? *need help*

Post by UT99.org »

SnakekillerX

Post by SnakekillerX »

That was it! Thank you very much, I'm going to have some fun playing around with this again. :)
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Sometimes i guess... medor knows every mod/mutator :lol:
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission