skins by country

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: skins by country

Post by EvilGrins »

Sorry for the necro-bump.
Is this the kinda thing you meant?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

First ...your blasphemous summoning of the dead will curse you. Your toilet will be haunted by dead threads if you distend your doing.

Second ...Do you know Track Mania Nations, where every player on a server got his country flag as stylish painting on each car?
I think he means something similar.

This reminds me to install this fun game again it's pretty easy to handle but heavy to master. :mrgreen:
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:yes it must be detect with countryflags by ip like for flags scoreboard
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Thought it looked good is all. But having looked into it the feet use the same texture as face and head. What you really want is a stretched texture that the server can apply over the torso, legs etc. Without having to actually do anything, so you would have all two hundred country flags or whatever the number is all ready to go. You guy's have better examples than what I have but this is what the feet would've looked like
Shot0003.PNG
Some meshes might have a flag sided rectangle on the front and a texture field for it [that a server actor could use to assign to a flag by changing that part of the player's texture from the server]. I'm assuming it would be that easy, but having never taken much notice to how meshes were skinned or assigned areas where skins are applied I can't really comment