AMLP_HaSm + country flags ?

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

AMLP_HaSm + country flags ?

Post by UTPe »

Hi,
AMLP_HaSm is a well-known mutator used on many sniper servers, it has a lot of features and gives players useful infos about gameplay but, unfortunately, country flags are missing.
There is another mutator, called MODOSUtils, that displays country flags for players gaming on a server, anyway it can not be used along with HaSm: it looks like both of them write data to the Scoreboard and HUD (when flags are on, efficiency data disappear), so if you want to keep the efficiency information, you must use HaSm only.
I tried to contact the coder from AMLP clan to ask for infos but it seems this guy retired long time ago. Morevor, HaSm code was obfuscated so it's very difficult to understand the whole framework of classes, methods and properties. Nevertheless, I've been always wandering if this feature could be added to HaSm someday.

Does anyone know if a newer (and improved) version of AMLP_HaSm has been released ? :???:
Has maybe anyone, buried somewhere, the source code of HaSm ? :omfg:

regards,
Pietro

----------------------------------------------------

edit: added AMLP_HaSm_v1b package !
Attachments
AMLP_HaSm_v1b.zip
(33.76 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
AMLP_HaSm_v1.zip
(230.42 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Last edited by UTPe on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
Wises
Godlike
Personal rank: ...

Re: AMLP_HaSm + country flags ?

Post by Wises »

Have you tried SmartDM mate that SB has shitloads of stats inbuilt. There needs to be a simple hud builder app though
Which could make it easier to make custom huds :)
Pitty CB's not around developing anymore.

Be cool as a UED addon or something.
UTPe
Masterful

Post by UTPe »

Wises wrote:Have you tried SmartDM mate that SB has shitloads of stats inbuilt
I found and tried it before, it's a nice mutator but I still prefer AMLP_HaSm, it has some features I like much for sniping (and server):

[AMLP_HaSm_v1b.AMLP_HaSm]
TeamLogoR=HaSm_Logo.AMLP
TeamLogoB=HaSm_Logo.AMLP
TeamLogoG=HaSm_Logo.AMLP
TeamLogoY=HaSm_Logo.AMLP
TeamNameR=Red Team
TeamNameB=Blue Team
TeamNameG=Green Team
TeamNameY=Yellow Team
bCamperEnhanced=False
TDMDisplayType=2
bTDMCyclePlayerEndView=False
bZoomIdentify=True
IdentifyRangeTeam=15000.000000
IdentifyRangeEnemy=1000.000000

bAllowIDCommands=True
bBroadCastMessages=True
szIDKick=%­p say thanks to admins to keep server clean
szIDBan=Rules are made to be respected .. hope %­p will learn them
szSBTitle=
bExpandLog=True

[AMLP_HaSm_v1b.SplashLogoSA]
LogoTexture=
LogoDrawTime=6
CaptionLine1=
CaptionLine2=
CaptionLine3=
CaptionLine4=
bCenteredText=True

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
Wises
Godlike

Post by Wises »

Interesting indeed , I shall contact CB and see if thats something he could look into and hopefully spawn a new release of SmartDM.

immediately.

and as quick as that the reply was this;
The_Cowboy wrote: No problem, he can use both SmartDM and AMPLP_HaSM mutator because SmartDM uses new scoreboard (and leaves the default scoreboard intact, which will be over ridden by AMPLP_HaSM), and you can switch between AMPLP_HaSM scoreboard and smartscoreboard in-game. This way he can use the features of AMPLP_HaSM and smartscoreboard.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I've been working on scoreboards mostly this last month. I find alot of useful info from many scoreboards that should
be plain and simply mixed into one single mod.

I do have a SmartUT project that should cover all the main game-types including basic DM. I've seen smartDM and it is in great need of a total redesign in imho.

Also my projects are far from beta testing since I work a full time job and have family life as well.
I do work on these projects when I find time too. Hang in there guy because there will be a download eventually.
UTPe
Masterful

Post by UTPe »

Wises wrote:Interesting indeed , I shall contact CB and see if thats something he could look into and hopefully spawn a new release of SmartDM.

immediately.

and as quick as that the reply was this;
The_Cowboy wrote: No problem, he can use both SmartDM and AMPLP_HaSM mutator because SmartDM uses new scoreboard (and leaves the default scoreboard intact, which will be over ridden by AMPLP_HaSM), and you can switch between AMPLP_HaSM scoreboard and smartscoreboard in-game. This way he can use the features of AMPLP_HaSM and smartscoreboard.
I've just tested both AMLP_HaSm and SmartDM on local game.
Well, it looks like they can be used together but the type of the scoreboard displayed (HaSm-like or SmartDM-like) depends on which mutator is loaded last...

SC]-[LONG_{HoF} wrote:I've been working on scoreboards mostly this last month. I find alot of useful info from many scoreboards that should
be plain and simply mixed into one single mod.

I do have a SmartUT project that should cover all the main game-types including basic DM. I've seen smartDM and it is in great need of a total redesign in imho.
Hope to see your work completed soon ! :tu:

Wises
Godlike

Post by Wises »

nah Hasm Replaces the default SB.. where as SmartDm is a separate SB altogether.. Pressing f3 key in game will switch between the 2
@Sc]-[LONG.. indeed this would be awesome.
UTPe
Masterful

Post by UTPe »

Wises wrote:Pressing f3 key in game will switch between the 2
This works only if SmartDM is loaded last otherwise a text message appears on screen: "Problem loading the SmartDM ScoreBoard..."

I've not decided yet what to do, in the meantime I'll keep on using AMLP_HaSm and test the compatibility of SmartDM with other mutators used for camping (there is a long list...). Anyway, thanks for the infos.
Attachments
scoreboard.jpg