NWUltraGoreSSE Config Question - Skaarj Blood

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
-=CoN=-Strych9
Average

NWUltraGoreSSE Config Question - Skaarj Blood

Post by -=CoN=-Strych9 »

First of all awesome mod!!! Thank you Feralidragon!! I am trying to configure the NWUltraGoreSSE to have green blood for the Skaarj. I have tried several things and it always has red blood. Below was my last attempt at the GoreBloodTypes section and still no luck. I am just hoping to be pointed in the right direction and get another set of eyes on it.

Code: Select all

GoreBloodTypes[0]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="RED")
GoreBloodTypes[1]=(VictClassName="ScriptedPawn",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="RED")
GoreBloodTypes[2]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="Botpack.Boss",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[3]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="Soldierskins.HKil*",VictSkinID=3,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[4]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="SGirlSkins.FWar*",VictSkinID=3,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[5]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="SkeletalChars.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[6]=(VictClassName="Mercenary",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="GREEN")
GoreBloodTypes[7]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="EpicCustomModels.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="GREEN")
I have also tried VictModel="EpicCustomModels.TSkM" and victskin="tskmskins.*"

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

-=CoN=-Strych9
UTDeath
Skilled
Personal rank: Tournament Champion.

Re: NWUltraGoreSSE Config Question - Skaarj Blood

Post by UTDeath »

I have some issues with it as well, Ferali told me the code reads from bottom to top so your current .ini will turn it red at the end, I think.
Perhaps changing the order would help.
You cannot kill what is already dead.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

I will check that out later when I get home (several hours from now though). Like UTDeath said, he had similar problems. It may be a bug in the mod or so, and if so, I will provide a fix for it.
But I did test even with those models too (green blood and all), so it's quite strange nonetheless...
-=CoN=-Strych9
Average

Post by -=CoN=-Strych9 »

First off, thank you both for the replies.
UTDeath wrote:I have some issues with it as well, Ferali told me the code reads from bottom to top so your current .ini will turn it red at the end, I think.
Perhaps changing the order would help.
I will give this a try. Thank you!

Feralidragon wrote:I will check that out later when I get home (several hours from now though). Like UTDeath said, he had similar problems. It may be a bug in the mod or so, and if so, I will provide a fix for it.
But I did test even with those models too (green blood and all), so it's quite strange nonetheless...
Thank you for looking into this and look forward to your findings.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Ok, so I just tested the mutator. I tested it offline, with my settings, then your settings (I literally copy&pasted them), then mixes, offline and online, having the client and server with equal and different configurations, both in 0ms and 300ms ping environments and it always worked.
The Nali, Skaarj and Cow would rain green blood with EpicCustomModels.* and then only the Skaarj would with EpicCustomModels.TSkM, as supposed.

Well, perhaps is best if you post your entire .ini file on this mod instead, to check if there's something off there.
In the meanwhile, I have to make a few questions (mostly to put checks on the debugging of this problem):
- are you modifying that config for your client or for the server?
- if the latter, did you restart your UT server after making those modifications?
- by "green" blood are you meaning the gore itself, or are you expecting for the small bursts of blood which appear when you shoot normally (without killing) to be green?
-=CoN=-Strych9
Average

Post by -=CoN=-Strych9 »

Feralidragon wrote:Ok, so I just tested the mutator. I tested it offline, with my settings, then your settings (I literally copy&pasted them), then mixes, offline and online, having the client and server with equal and different configurations, both in 0ms and 300ms ping environments and it always worked.
The Nali, Skaarj and Cow would rain green blood with EpicCustomModels.* and then only the Skaarj would with EpicCustomModels.TSkM, as supposed.

Well, perhaps is best if you post your entire .ini file on this mod instead, to check if there's something off there.
In the meanwhile, I have to make a few questions (mostly to put checks on the debugging of this problem):
- are you modifying that config for your client or for the server?
- if the latter, did you restart your UT server after making those modifications?
- by "green" blood are you meaning the gore itself, or are you expecting for the small bursts of blood which appear when you shoot normally (without killing) to be green?
I want to first say thank you for taking the time to look into this and also sorry for not testing better before posting for help. I just got home and I was able to get it working, but I want to answer all your question for future reference anyway. The problem turned out to be Valhalla Avatar. Once I removed it the correct blood started showing up.

- are you modifying that config for your client or for the server? - Server
- if the latter, did you restart your UT server after making those modifications? - Yes, changes are made with the server off
- by "green" blood are you meaning the gore itself, or are you expecting for the small bursts of blood which appear when you shoot normally (without killing) to be green? - The Gore itself

Here is my ini:

Code: Select all

[NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWBloodyMess_UGSSE]
enableHeadshotFX=True
enableHeadshotShake=True
enableBodyshotFX=True
enableBodyshotShake=True
MaxCordIterations=3
bCordCollideWithActors=True
GoreLifeSpanMultiplier=1.000000
GorePartsMultiplier=5.000000
GoreScaleMultiplier=2.000000
enableSlideBloodDecals=True
BloodDecalsMinLifespan=0.000000
BloodDecalsMaxLifespan=0.000000
UseClientGoreMultSettings=False
UseClientGoreDecalSettings=False
WaterSplashDetail=4

GoreTriggerTypes[0]=(VictClassName="ScriptedPawn",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Gibbed,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="7",bDestroyOld=False)
GoreTriggerTypes[1]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Headshot,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="0,1,2",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[2]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Gibbed,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="3,4,5",bDestroyOld=False)
GoreTriggerTypes[3]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="Botpack.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_List,DCGDmgList="Electrified,Jolted,Burned,Corroded",GoreTypeIDs="3,5,6",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[4]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="Unreal*.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_List,DCGDmgList="Electrified,Jolted,Burned,Corroded",GoreTypeIDs="3,5,6",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[5]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="EpicCustomModels.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_List,DCGDmgList="Electrified,Jolted,Burned,Corroded",GoreTypeIDs="3,5,6",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[6]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*.TCowMesh",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_List,DCGDmgList="Electrified,Jolted,Burned,Corroded",GoreTypeIDs="3,5",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[7]=(VictClassName="Fly",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Gibbed,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="8",bDestroyOld=False)
GoreTriggerTypes[8]=(VictClassName="Mercenary",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Headshot,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="2,9",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[9]=(VictClassName="Mercenary",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Gibbed,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="4,7",bDestroyOld=False)
GoreTriggerTypes[10]=(VictClassName="Mercenary",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_List,DCGDmgList="Electrified,Jolted,Burned,Corroded",GoreTypeIDs="6,7",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[11]=(VictClassName="Skaarj",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Headshot,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="2,9",bDestroyOld=True)
GoreTriggerTypes[12]=(VictClassName="Skaarj",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Gibbed,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="4,7",bDestroyOld=False)
GoreTriggerTypes[13]=(VictClassName="Queen",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,DmgCateg=DCG_Gibbed,DCGDmgList="",GoreTypeIDs="10",bDestroyOld=False)
GoreTriggerTypes[14]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[15]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[16]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[17]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[18]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[19]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[20]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[21]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[22]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[23]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[24]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[25]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[26]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[27]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[28]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[29]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[30]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[31]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[32]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[33]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[34]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[35]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[36]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[37]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[38]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[39]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[40]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[41]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[42]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[43]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[44]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[45]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[46]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[47]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[48]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[49]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[50]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[51]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[52]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[53]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[54]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[55]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[56]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[57]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[58]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[59]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[60]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[61]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[62]=()
GoreTriggerTypes[63]=()

GoreBloodTypes[0]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="RED")
GoreBloodTypes[1]=(VictClassName="ScriptedPawn",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="RED")
GoreBloodTypes[2]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="Botpack.Boss",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[3]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="Soldierskins.HKil*",VictSkinID=3,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[4]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="*",VictSkin="SGirlSkins.FWar*",VictSkinID=3,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[5]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="SkeletalChars.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="SILVER")
GoreBloodTypes[6]=(VictClassName="Mercenary",VictModel="*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="GREEN")
GoreBloodTypes[7]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictModel="EpicCustomModels.*",VictSkin="*",VictSkinID=0,BloodType="GREEN")
GoreBloodTypes[8]=()
GoreBloodTypes[9]=()
GoreBloodTypes[10]=()
GoreBloodTypes[11]=()
GoreBloodTypes[12]=()
GoreBloodTypes[13]=()
GoreBloodTypes[14]=()
GoreBloodTypes[15]=()
GoreBloodTypes[16]=()
GoreBloodTypes[17]=()
GoreBloodTypes[18]=()
GoreBloodTypes[19]=()
GoreBloodTypes[20]=()
GoreBloodTypes[21]=()
GoreBloodTypes[22]=()
GoreBloodTypes[23]=()

GoreTriggerAlias[0]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictAliasClassName="PlayerPawn")
GoreTriggerAlias[1]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictAliasClassName="Bots")
GoreTriggerAlias[2]=(VictClassName="Bot",VictAliasClassName="Nali")
GoreTriggerAlias[3]=(VictClassName="Fly",VictAliasClassName="DevilFish")
GoreTriggerAlias[4]=(VictClassName="Fly",VictAliasClassName="Pupae")
GoreTriggerAlias[5]=(VictClassName="Skaarj",VictAliasClassName="Krall")
GoreTriggerAlias[6]=(VictClassName="Queen",VictAliasClassName="Titan")
GoreTriggerAlias[7]=(VictClassName="Queen",VictAliasClassName="Warlord")
GoreTriggerAlias[8]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[9]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[10]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[11]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[12]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[13]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[14]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[15]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[16]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[17]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[18]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[19]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[20]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[21]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[22]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[23]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[24]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[25]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[26]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[27]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[28]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[29]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[30]=()
GoreTriggerAlias[31]=()

GoreTypes[0]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWMeatGlobPiece_UGSSE",PartsMin=20,PartsMax=25,SpeedMultXY=1.000000,SpeedMultZ=1.000000)
GoreTypes[1]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWGoreCord_UGSSE",PartsMin=0,PartsMax=3,SpeedMultXY=0.500000,SpeedMultZ=1.750000)
GoreTypes[2]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWGoreSkullParts_UGSSE",PartsMin=1,PartsMax=1,SpeedMultXY=0.250000,SpeedMultZ=0.250000)
GoreTypes[3]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWMeatGlobPieceAlt_UGSSE",PartsMin=15,PartsMax=30,SpeedMultXY=1.250000,SpeedMultZ=1.250000)
GoreTypes[4]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWGoreSkelParts_UGSSE",PartsMin=1,PartsMax=1,SpeedMultXY=0.850000,SpeedMultZ=0.850000)
GoreTypes[5]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWGoreIntestine_UGSSE",PartsMin=0,PartsMax=1,SpeedMultXY=0.500000,SpeedMultZ=1.650000)
GoreTypes[6]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWGoreSkel_UGSSE",PartsMin=1,PartsMax=1,SpeedMultXY=0.000000,SpeedMultZ=0.000000)
GoreTypes[7]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWMeatGlobPieceAlt_UGSSE",PartsMin=10,PartsMax=15,SpeedMultXY=1.250000,SpeedMultZ=1.250000)
GoreTypes[8]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWMeatGlobPiece_UGSSE",PartsMin=5,PartsMax=10,SpeedMultXY=1.000000,SpeedMultZ=1.000000)
GoreTypes[9]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWMeatGlobPiece_UGSSE",PartsMin=10,PartsMax=16,SpeedMultXY=1.000000,SpeedMultZ=1.000000)
GoreTypes[10]=(GoreClass="NWUltraGoreSSEa.NWMeatGlobPieceAlt_UGSSE",PartsMin=30,PartsMax=40,SpeedMultXY=1.250000,SpeedMultZ=1.250000)
GoreTypes[11]=()
GoreTypes[12]=()
GoreTypes[13]=()
GoreTypes[14]=()
GoreTypes[15]=()
GoreTypes[16]=()
GoreTypes[17]=()
GoreTypes[18]=()
GoreTypes[19]=()
GoreTypes[20]=()
GoreTypes[21]=()
GoreTypes[22]=()
GoreTypes[23]=()
GoreTypes[24]=()
GoreTypes[25]=()
GoreTypes[26]=()
GoreTypes[27]=()
GoreTypes[28]=()
GoreTypes[29]=()
GoreTypes[30]=()
GoreTypes[31]=()
GoreTypes[32]=()
GoreTypes[33]=()
GoreTypes[34]=()
GoreTypes[35]=()
GoreTypes[36]=()
GoreTypes[37]=()
GoreTypes[38]=()
GoreTypes[39]=()
GoreTypes[40]=()
GoreTypes[41]=()
GoreTypes[42]=()
GoreTypes[43]=()
GoreTypes[44]=()
GoreTypes[45]=()
GoreTypes[46]=()
GoreTypes[47]=()
GoreTypes[48]=()
GoreTypes[49]=()
GoreTypes[50]=()
GoreTypes[51]=()
GoreTypes[52]=()
GoreTypes[53]=()
GoreTypes[54]=()
GoreTypes[55]=()
GoreTypes[56]=()
GoreTypes[57]=()
GoreTypes[58]=()
GoreTypes[59]=()
GoreTypes[60]=()
GoreTypes[61]=()
GoreTypes[62]=()
GoreTypes[63]=()
Again thank you for the help and the mutator!!
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

No problem, I am glad the problem was sorted out. :)
Your .ini also seems to be fine, so no worries there.
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:The problem turned out to be Valhalla Avatar.
Makes sense. Probably with Valhalla Avatar you would see the Skaarj models in your end, but from the server perspective it was probably another model hence not being detected for the green blood.